Best Broom for Dog Hair on Hardwood Floors
Keeping a dog might prove demanding when it comes to cleaning. All dog keepers need to have the perfect broom for the floor if they want to keep it tidy. Your home has to be clean, so do you need to have the best broom for dog hair on hardwood floors. You, therefore, need to keep maximum attention on your floor.
|Quick jump to our top picks;|
- The FURemover Broom Squeegee
This is amongst the best dog hair removers on the market. It is known for its ability to clean hair from hardwood floors easily. It’s tall and extendable thus making the process easier and comfortable.
About the FURemover Broom
- Extendable Telescopic pole
- Built-in rubber mop
- Uses natural rubber bristles
- Well patented design
- Non-scratching element
Sometimes cleaning just becomes easy with such a well-crafted broom. Getting rid of hair on your hardwood floor is one of the easiest household chores provided the required tools are at your disposal. The features below make the FURemover one of the most adored brands in the market.
Extendable Telescopic pole. With no ladder required, this rod lengthens from 3ft to 6ft, thus creating a comfortable cleaning environment. The extension means that you can reach farther thus reducing fatigue. The telescopic handle is a smooth addition that creates an ergonomic nature.
Rubber Mop. The mop is the cleaning agent on the broom. It is this inbuilt squeegee that enables the cleaning of hard surfaces such as hardwood floors. The squeegee is durably designed to sustain vigorous activity.
. Unlike many brooms, the FURemover is made of soft natural rubber bristles that remove fur from the hardwood floor without raising it up. These bristles clean the hardwood floor without necessarily scratching it.
Well Patented design. The FURemover has a well-patented design that makes cleaning fast and comfortable as well.
- Pet Buddies PB5579 FurStatic Broom
- Special rubber called TPR
- Cleans through electrostatic charges
- Detachable broom
Extendable Telescopic handle. Being considered as one of the most versatile sweepers for hardwood floors, the numerous features that make it preferable to most dog owners. To keep your household without a trace of dog hair, this can be what you need to keep the floor free from fur.
Special TPR rubber. This broom uses a special rubber material known as TPR. This material ensures that the floor doesn’t damage while cleaning.
Detachable broom. When cleaning, the dog hair does not stick on the broom bristles, rather gets into an inbuilt collector that is washed away after cleaning. The detachable broom thus facilitates this process.
Telescopic handle. You can lengthen the broom handle so sweep a large surface. It can extend from 29” to 51”, thus creating a wide cleaning aperture. The handle is made up of a strengthened material to ensure durability and service.
Electrostatic charges. This broom functions under the mechanism of electrostatic charges. When the broom is pushed back and forth, the bristles get charged and hair sticks on them.
- YCUTE Hardwood Floor Squeegee
The YCUTE is an excellent dog hair broom for hardwood floors with specific features;
- Water wash
- 180% broom rotation
- Non-stick hair broom
- Ergonomic design
- Strong handle
The YCUTE is important household equipment for homeowners and is many consider it as an appropriate tool for pet care. The features below are the reason why this broom is an efficient tool for pet owners.
Ease of Use. This is a simple device to use and utterly different from the models mentioned above. The YCUTE uses water unlike the others that clean by absorbing the dog hair. After sprinkling water on the hair, all you need is to push the broom smoothly draining the water with is now mixed with water.
Protective Design. The head of the squeegee is designed in a way that hair is completely pulled out, and water dries up leaving no hair traces behind. The dog fur does not stick to the squeegee due to the well-fitted head,
180% rotation. The primary purpose of this is to enable the cleaner to reach further parts of the floor that seem difficult to clean. If you have a mosaic floor and you don’t want to experience a headache, this is a superior tool.
Strong Handle. Everyone wants quality assurance, and a robust ergonomic handle sums it up. Apart from being strong, this broom’s handle is made of sturdy stainless steel that will assure you a longer life.
Comparison table of features of the best broom for dog hair on hardwood floors
|FURemover with Squeegee||PB5579 FurStatic|
|Dimensions||1.65 x 36.9 x 7.9 in||11 x 39 x 2 in||15 x 37.4 x 1.61 in|
|Extension||3ft to 6ft||29” to 51”||39”|
|Style of cleaning||Bristles||Electrostatic charges||Water washing|
Pros of the FURemover Broom with Squeegee
- It’s multipurpose. The FURemover does not only work on the hardwood floor alone but also other surfaces such as carpets, furniture, etc.! Therefore, when you buy this broom you are assured of numerous purposes.
- It is perfect for a large floor area. If you have a large hardwood floor, this might be the best tool to use since the cord can be lengthened to wraps up all the hair and leave the floor clean within no time.
- Durability. A double advantage for the customer, as the broom is reported to stay a longer period while keeping the floor free from any scratches.
- Outstanding Function. The broom can extend up to 6ft, and this gives the cleaner easier control of the cleaning surface.
- Economical. Not mentioning the low price, the FURemover does not require any power or additional accessories. All that is needed is elbow grease to keep it flexible.
Cons of the FURemover Broom Squeegee
- Workload. The FURemover cannot clean a significantly significant amount of hair, just because as hair accumulates, it reaches a point where no more hair can be gathered. Many users, especially those who clean a significant amount of hair complain of tedious processes of cleaning the mop.
- Frail Bristles. The bristles of this broom are not hard enough and do not work well on a rough floor surface.
Pros of the Pet Buddies PB5579
- The broom can sweep massive amounts of hair. Some users say that the more the hair, the better the cleaning ability of the broom. The broom pile the hair and you can pick it up quickly.
- Heavy duty purposes. The PB5579 can clean massive amounts of hair thanks to the vast dirt reservoir. Unlike other models where the hair sticks on the broom, the PB5579 has storage means where the hair is stored for disposal.
- Perfect For Tiny Hair. This broom works well for short hair that other sweepers cannot take out.
Cons of the PB5579 FurStatic Broom
- It wears out after some time. Although it is a great product, it is said to wear out after some time. Some users say that it has a flimsy handle and its performance reduces with time.
- Thin Head. Many customers wish the head of the PB5579 could be more extensive enough to cover a large surface area.
Pros of the YCUTE Hardwood Floor Squeegee
- Effective cleaning. Its ability to clean dog fur using water makes it one of the few devices to use this technology. This broom cleans hair and another form of dirt while drying up the floor, and this is why many users consider it.
- Easy to assemble and use. You can easily replace the broom head and use. The 180% rotation is a great addition given that the broom can clean parts of the floor that might seem confusing. Customers are wowed by the length if the handle as it makes clearing fun.
Cons of the YCUTE Hardwood Floor Squeegee
Although the YCUTE might be a good dog hair broom, it still has some shortcomings.
- Water on Hardwood. We all know the effect that water has on hardwood floors. Water might be the best cleaning agent, but it is said to soak hardwood.
Why you need a great broom for your hardwood floor
If you have an ideal broom for your hardwood floor, cleaning becomes an easy job that you will ever enjoy. Ever wondered about having the best broom for dog hair on hardwood floors?
When you acquire the best tool, it becomes easier to clean. With the many available options in the market, and you need to have the best so that you can wash the dog hair easily. A good broom reaches all corners of the floor, taking out debris and all sort of hair on it.
The FURemover has all that it takes to be considered as the preferable dog hair broom. It comes at a fair price, and it has features that satisfy the customer needs. It’s made of quality materials, durability is core, and with the extendable cord and non-scratch rubber material, you should not hesitate to have one to clean up your pet’s hair.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- Hoover vs Bissell Pet Vacuums
- The Best Robotic Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Way to Clean Dog Hair Off Hardwood Floors
- Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
- Best Stick Vacuum For Pet Hair On Hardwood Floors