Keeping your house tidy and neat has never been a walk in the park. Dust, pet hair and pollen particles make sure your back aches daily. Pets don’t grasp the concept of house cleaning. They will shed hair and dirt will still get into your floor whether you have a vacuum cleaner or not. Get the best canister vacuum cleaner under $150 and save your time and money.
This article will help you choose the best canister cleaner for your house. If you can’t clean your home due to back problem or illness, grasp the best cleaner for your house that is even friendly to your pets. Below are some of the best canister vacuum under $150.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Our Best Canister Vacuum Reviews
This vacuum cleaner is designed to effectively and efficiently deep vacuum all your floor types. It has great features that enable you to clean hard to reach areas like under the coffee table, bed and shelves.
Features at a Glance
- Powerful Suction
Bissell Zing Canister is fitted with a 9amp motor that gains power via a 15’ retractable power cord. The cord is stored in the canister internally meaning that you can pull out to any size of your choice. The suction power enables it to suck all the pet hair, dust, and particles on your floor.
- Bagless Design
The best way you can preserve the environment is by keeping it clean. This canister assists you to achieve that. It is bagless meaning that it stores dust and debris in its dust bin before been emptied. The canister has a ‘full’ line that alerts you once the vacuum reaches maximum capacity for dirty and pet hair for you to empty.
- Multi-surface Cleaning
The canister can clean a variety of surfaces from tiles, wood floor to hardwood floors. The cleaner has an extension wand that allows you to clean any height. The extension wand gives you more reach if you are cleaning above ground. Acts like a stick vacuum.
- Adjustable Suction
You can adjust the canister according to what you want to vacuum. The lower settings allow you to deep clean litter mats on the carpet while the higher settings will enable you to vacuum spilled kibble easily.
Pros and Cons of Bissell Zing Canister Vacuum
- Easy to Empty
- Struggles to suck large particles
- Short extension cord
- Easy to Empty
It is easy to empty. You only press the button on the canister and empty it. The dirty is drained on the dustbin container without escaping to the air or getting in contact with the mess.
The canister has a total of three wheels on the bottom. Two in the back and one in the front area. The wheels enable you to jump from one room to the other. The wheels make the canister to maneuver around the room without damaging the carpet since it does not stick on the mat.
The vacuum head is easy to maneuver around; thus, you can quickly clean under furniture and other tight areas
The vacuum cleaner is small and light. You can pick it by the handle and walk around the house without thinking. This allows you to climb up and down the stairs while cleaning.
- Larger debris poses a challenge to the canister. It struggles to suck large particles like cereals while vacuuming. It is advisable to sweep the room before cleaning it to remove them.
- The canister has a short extension cord compared to other vacuum cleaners in the market. You have to carry it from corner to corner.
Give your back a break by purchasing this mind-blowing vacuum cleaner. It has a mouth-watering design that makes your visitors find it difficult to stop admiring it. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with great brush rolls that deep cleans your carpets.
The cleaner has an Auto Shut-Off, a rear feature that makes it outstand other features. The Auto Shut-off enables it to switch off to avoid overheating automatically.
Features at a Glance
- Long Extension Wand
The cleaner has a 20 foot and long extension wand that enables you to vacuum your room. You only need to connect the hose to the front of the canister to your desired height then adjust it to maximum suction by closing the slip ring. The extension wand allows you to vacuum your shelves and ceiling easily.
The vacuum cleaner is small and light. You can grab it by the handle and climb up the stairs. Any member of your family can use the vacuum cleaner since it is light and portable.
Eureka Mighty Mite Vacuum Cleaner like the name suggests it is mighty. It gives its users the real value of their money. It is made of hard plastic like other canister vacuums. However, its body is made of very sturdy, and thick plastic.
- 2 Setting Height Adjustment
Eureka Mighty Mite allows you to adjust the height depending on the area you want to clean. You can adjust for bare floor, tiles, and rugs. This is a rare feature to many vacuum cleaners.
Pros and Cons of Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G
- Powerful suction
- Long cord
- Powerful cleaning feature
- Has a blower port that blows away dirt and dust on your garage
- Attachments only work correctly on flat surfaces like hardwood floors
- The canister is ideal for quick and efficient vacuuming. The cleaner has a powerful suction that allows it to suck all the debris and dust on the floor.
- The vacuum cleaner has a long cord. You only need to plug it to the canister, and you are ready to vacuum the entire room without shifting it from corner to corner. The extension cord is long enough to clean two large rooms.
- The cleaner has a powerful cleaning feature. It has a 10-amp motor that provides unceasing powerful suction that sucks all the pet hair. The cleaner does not skip any dust and debris on its cleaning path.
- Keep your garage and store clean with this vacuum cleaner. It has a blower port that blows away dirt and dust on your garage.
- This canister cleaner comes in a different design. The canister cleaner attachments only work correctly on flat surfaces like hardwood floors.
If you like staying in a clean and tidy house, buy this excellent canister cleaner. It makes your cleaning experience more relaxed and more comfortable. The vacuum cleaner can vacuum tight and hard to reach areas with its great attachments. It has a 33’ long power cord that allows you to vacuum your entire room.
Features at a Glance
- Reusable Commercial Cloth Bag
The canister is economical. It allows you to save some coins since it has a reusable cloth bag with a paper dust bag. This feature will enable you to switch and alternate depending on the area you are vacuuming. For instance, if you are cleaning an area with sharp objects, the cloth bag is the best.
The vacuum cleaner weighs 8.3lbs which is less than the average 6th grades backpack which is around 18.4 lbs. With its lightweight, you can effectively vacuum your stairways, down halls and around corners with ease.
- Wonderful Suction Power
The vacuum cleaner works wonderfully well on both carpets and tile floors. It deep cleans all the debris and dust on the floor without any problem. It does not suck up the rug or the carpet while vacuuming. It picks all the pet hair hiding on the rugs.
- Long Cord
Hoover CH30000 has a 33’ long power cord that enables you to clean your entire floor. Once you plug it into a centrally located outlet, you can vacuum the room without shifting the canister.
Pros and Cons of Hoover CH30000 PortaPower
- Compact (good for hard to reach areas)
- Easy to assemble
- Extensions are made of steel (light)
- Long cord
- Misses rock salts, pet hair cobwebs on the walls
- Cleaner cord clip keeps on falling
- Causes sores on the shoulders while cleaning
- Hoover CH30000 has a compact that allows you to deep vacuum tight and hard to reach areas like under coffee table and staircase corners. Also, you can detail a small area like inside a vehicle.
- It is easy to assemble the vacuum cleaner since everything connects intuitively with reliable and secure connections. You don’t need a tutorial for you to assemble it. You can do it on your own by following the directions given on the manual guide.
- Hoover CH30000 extensions are made of steel instead of plastic which makes them light. You can climb up and down the stairs without fatigue.
- The new design misses rock salts, pet hair cobwebs on the walls.
- The cleaner cord clip keeps on falling while vacuuming.
- It causes sores on the shoulders while cleaning. It gets heavy after a while thus causing some sore on the shoulders. It is advisable to use a hip strap to avoid injuring your shoulders.
Comparable Features – Best Canister Vacuum Under $150
Last update on 2023-11-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Final Thoughts – The Best Canister Vacuum Under $150
When choosing a vacuum cleaner, the things to consider are – its quality, availability of spare parts, price, features, and durability. There are hundreds of canister cleaners in the market that come at different qualities and prices. If you are not observant, you will end by buying the wrong cleaner. This article will help you choose the best canister vacuum under $150 for your house.