Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood 2019
Mops are fantastic and preferred by many homeowners due to their ability to perform significant work with excellent results. Pet owners who use the best mop for dog hair on hardwood have something to smile about. Have you been worried why use a specific mop and not the other? How can you get the best products in the market? This article is the solution to your worries.
Jump to Our Top Picks:
This guide is here to take you through the best mops for hardwood. The market is flooded, and not every product will guarantee you the best outcome. You need a dog hair broom that will make the hardwood clean, hygienic and fresh. Also, you want to keep off hair allergies, and having the best mop is the answer.
Let’s have a look at the best mops for dog air on hardwood;
O-Cedar ProMist MAX Mop
- DUAL-SIDED MOP HEAD- The large, dual-sided microfiber mop head flips allowing you to clean floors fast without having to change the mop pad.
- REFILLABLE BOTTLE - Just fill bottle with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you are ready to shine your floors.
- POWER OF MICROFIBER - The ProMist MAX Spray Mop uses the magic of thousands of microfibers to absorb the smallest dirt and dust particles.
- USE WET OR DRY - Versatile microfiber pad allows you to use wet for a deeper clean to shine your floors or use dry for dusting your floors.
- ONE-TOUCH BOTTLE RELEASE - The innovative one-touch release allows you to remove the spray bottle quickly and easily.
The O-Cedar ProMist is one of the most sought-after dog hair mops. For a decent household with hardwood floors, this is a better deal. These features make the ProMist an excellent cleaning tool.
The features above are just what to expect when purchasing this type of a device. But what makes the O-cedar ProMist mop a great addition to your home?
- Ergonomic Handle. Everyone wants a great handle with a tight grip for support. With an excellent comfort handle, it is easier to clean the floor. All you need is to move the trigger of the mop while regulating the spray action.
- Refillable bottle. While cleaning, you can use your favorite cleaning solution. With this bottle, you can fill in the solution and have your floor thoroughly clean. The solution is mixed with water, and this enables the mop to take out any dog air on the floor.
- Powerful microfiber pad. The microfiber is perhaps the turning point of this mop. It aids in the cleaning and is made of quality microfibers that attract the dog hair. The pad has myriads of tiny fibers that attract even the most minuscule hair and dust particles. Within the microfiber pad, there are scrub zones that take care of the stubborn dirt.
- Spray Nozzle. The design of the spray nozzle is to provide an impeccable spray. Since a lot of moisture can destroy hardwood, this works in such a way that it gives just enough moisture necessary for cleaning.
When cleaning using this mop, what you need to do is to release the cleaning solution to the hardwood floor and pass the mop head cleaning and taking out the dog fur.
Cedar Creek 20″ Microfiber Pet Hair Mop
- Microfiber Loops and Innovative Rocker Frame Traps and Removes 80% more Dust, Fur and Dander than a Traditional Cotton Dust Mop
- The most ergonomic mop in the world with an innovative ball-shaped grip and ultra-light aluminum construction,weighs less than 2lb, 54" long handle
- Ideal when used dry, but can also be used damp or on floors with puddles. NO other microfiber dust mop can do this!
- Mop Pad is Machine Washable 100's of Times so You Can Use Over and Over
Another fascinating dog hair sweeper that provides users with the essential experience and service that the dog owner would like.
This mop is recommendable for all homeowners with dogs as it aids in cleaning fur better than many other models in the market. The following features make it clean more efficiently;
- Washable mop pad. The mop can be washed hundreds of time without wearing out or getting damaged. After removing the dog hair, you need to clean the pad as you prepare for the next cleaning.
- Quality Mop. Nylon and polyester are good materials, and they make a formidable combination. This enables the mop to endure long periods of work while still robust and reliable. These materials wash and taking out the fur easy.
- Dry and Wet Cleaning. This mop can be used either dry or wet. Dry cleaning is when one needs to dust the floor. When you want to remove the dog hair, you can clean with some moisture.
- Oriented design. The ultra-light design together with a ball-shaped grip gives the Cider Creek Microfiber Mop a great ergonomic design. This broom also has a light, 54” handle to enhance your cleaning.
JINCLEAN 18″ Microfiber Floor Mop
- 🚮 STRONG AND 🚮 NO STRESS - So What? Why should we Care about this? We will delivered you Perfect ASSEMBLED pad and pole with CLEAN PE Bag! Just Adjust height of no rusty and durability Aluminum Telescopic pole height from 30" ~ 51"
- 🌲WORK ON EASY - Pad Cleaning Path :18" x 6" features two different wiping surfaces on its two sides: One is a super-fine microfiber cloth, and the other is an ultra-absorbent microfiber chenille mop. The microfiber used is made up of thousands of tiny fibers that attract and lock in even the smallest dust, dirt and hair particles. The material is also machine washable. For best results, do not use bleach or fabric softener, and lay flat to dry.
- 💐 ECO-FRIENDLY BUT ATTENTION - WASH Mop Pad Refill below 120℉ water in washing machine, DO NOT use dryer. AND Refill Pad is ASIN : B01I2UE68Q 2 Packs of Refill Pads ASIN : B01I2UE6A4
- 💰 WORKS WITH ALL DETERGENTS OR NONE - In addition to the microfiber's amazing absorbency, its fiber makeup offers considerable yet gentle brushing power.
- 🌍 PERFECT SIZE FOR CAMPING VAN - Camping lovers love this Aluminum Telescopic pole Microfiber Dust Mop for its size adjust from 30" to 51" Easy to Storage inside of Camping Van ERGONOMICS - 360° mop head frame, easy to reach and clean any corner from any angle. JINCLEAN JC110011 Microfiber Dust mop packs multiple household cleaning innovations into one lightweight design. To effortlessly bring tile, vinyl, wood and glass surfaces to a shine without the need for switching between mops.
Being one of the highly rated mops from JINCLEAN, this mop offers users the ultimate cleaning capability.
This Mop has a lot of desirable features that clients seek. For dog hair, it is entirely impressive and gives the users the best services possible.
- Telescopic Aluminum Handle. The JINCLEAN 18” is made of a high-quality, durable aluminum pole. Unlike other dog hair mops, this can be lengthened from 30” to 51, enabling it to reach farther.
- Use of Multiple Detergents. The microfibers are not limited and can use numerous cleaning agents, but doesn’t entertain softeners or bleaching agents- refrain from using any of them.
- Large Clothing Pad. The cleaning pad measures 18”x 6” and cleans a large surface area at a time. The size is big for cleaning substantial hardwood floors as it gets the work done in a few minutes.
- Quality Microfiber Film. The mop has two sides, one with a microfiber cloth and the other one a microfiber chenille that is ultra-absorbent. These microfibers attract and lock the dog hair. After cleaning the floor, you can machine-wash the mop and leave it to dry.
Comparison Features of the Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
|O-Cedar ProMist MAX Mop||Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop||JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Floor Mop|
|Dimensions||8.37 x 55.9 x 4.63”||55 x 4 x 4”||39.7 x 5.9 x 1.5”|
|Customer Rating (/5)||3.9||4.5||4.5|
|Max. Handle length||56”||55”||51”|
|Cleaner||Microfiber pad||Microfiber loops||Microfiber and chenille|
Pros of the O-Cedar ProMist Spray Mop
What makes many users love using this dog hair mop? Some advantages of using the O-cedar ProMist mop;
- Versatility. Many customers like its ability to work on different surfaces. Apart from hardwood, it applies to ceramic, laminate, linoleum and stone surfaces.
- Sturdy and Flexible. This mop comes with the appropriate weight and strength that most customers love.
- Own cleaning solution. Unlike other mops, with the ProMist you can use your solution and alter it depending on what you like.
- Durability. Many users recommend this product because of its ability to withstand tedious activities and deliver services for an extensive period.
- Ease of use. Its operation is never a headache. It touches all corners, ensuring every part of the floor is done.
Cons of the O-Cedar ProMist Mop
- Loose mop head. The mop pops out when cleaning at certain angels and some clients find it hard to use at times.
Pros of the Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop
This mop has numerous advantages. Many users find its value from the benefits they get.
- Easy to use. Due to its lightweight and broad head, many people who use this mop find it easy to clean with. It also takes out fur from the hardwood fast enough, hence a ‘darling’ to many.
- Also, washing the mop with a machine is relatively easy.
- Multipurpose. Apart from washing dog hair, this cleaner can be used when to dust the floor when used dry.
- Remarkable value. People who purchase this mop impressed with what it has to offer. For its fair price, it lives to the expectation of many.
Cons of the Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop
- Requires moisture regulation. When cleaning the dog hair, you should continuously check as an excess of it damages the hardwood floor. Many users, mostly those with no experience can ruin the floor.
Pros of the JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Mop
- Best for a big floor. With the surface area of the cleaner being large enough, it can clean a large hardwood surface within a short period. Despite cleaning dog hair only, it is also effective for dust removal.
- High Absorbent Capacity. The little fibers and the chenille microfiber attracts a large amount of your pet’s hair leaving no hair on the floor. The rate of absorption is high enough to hold hair for the entire floor.
- Strong, durable handle. The idea of making an Aluminum handle was a great one, as many users find it tremendous and less vulnerable to damage. It is made in the innovative design to ensure that it is lightweight for easy use.
Cons of the JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Mop
- Require Extra Care. Many users complain that the mop’s handle collapses when you apply extra pressure to it.
- Leaves spots on the floor. The pole keeps popping out often, and thus the mop ends up leaving spots behind.
To sum up…The Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
The above are among the top products that you need to purchase for your household. They are great, with desirable features and qualities that amazes users. When choosing the best mop for dog hair on hardwood, it is necessary to exhaust all avenues of information to acquire the best.
The O-Cedar ProMist MAX mop is one of its kind, and you should consider it. Although the rest mops are good, it edges all of them due to its state-of-the-art nature. With the removable and refillable bottle, a pull-trigger, spray nozzle, broad head, and 180° flip head, it is an outstanding tool that will offer you the desired service.
People Also Viewed:
- Hoover vs Bissell Pet Vacuums
- The Best Robotic Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Way to Clean Dog Hair Off Hardwood Floors
- Best Broom for Dog Hair on Hardwood Floors
- Best Stick Vacuum For Pet Hair On Hardwood Floors