Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
Mops are fantastic and preferred by many homeowners due to their ability to perform significant work with excellent results. Pet owners who use the best mop for dog hair on hardwood have something to smile about. Have you been worried why use a specific mop and not the other? How can you get the best products in the market? This article is the solution to your worries.
Jump to Our Top Picks:
This guide is here to take you through the best mops for hardwood. The market is flooded, and not every product will guarantee you the best outcome. You need a dog hair broom that will make the hardwood clean, hygienic and fresh. Also, you want to keep off hair allergies, and having the best mop is the answer.
Let’s have a look at the best mops for dog air on hardwood;
O-Cedar ProMist MAX Mop
The O-Cedar ProMist is one of the most sought-after dog hair mops. For a decent household with hardwood floors, this is a better deal. These features make the ProMist an excellent cleaning tool.
- Microfiber Pad
- Machine washable
- Ergonomic grip handle
- Refillable bottle
- 180-degree head flip
The features above are just what to expect when purchasing this type of a device. But what makes the O-cedar ProMist mop a great addition to your home?
Ergonomic Handle. Everyone wants a great handle with a tight grip for support. With an excellent comfort handle, it is easier to clean the floor. All you need is to move the trigger of the mop while regulating the spray action.
Refillable bottle. While cleaning, you can use your favorite cleaning solution. With this bottle, you can fill in the solution and have your floor thoroughly clean. The solution is mixed with water, and this enables the mop to take out any dog air on the floor.
Powerful microfiber pad. The microfiber is perhaps the turning point of this mop. It aids in the cleaning and is made of quality microfibers that attract the dog hair. The pad has myriads of tiny fibers that attract even the most minuscule hair and dust particles. Within the microfiber pad, there are scrub zones that take care of the stubborn dirt.
Spray Nozzle. The design of the spray nozzle is to provide an impeccable spray. Since a lot of moisture can destroy hardwood, this works in such a way that it gives just enough moisture necessary for cleaning.
When cleaning using this mop, what you need to do is to release the cleaning solution to the hardwood floor and pass the mop head cleaning and taking out the dog fur.
Cedar Creek 20″ Microfiber Pet Hair Mop
Another fascinating dog hair sweeper that provides users with the essential experience and service that the dog owner would like.
About the Cedar Creek microfiber mop.
- Both Dry and damp cleaning
- Sturdy Construction
- Made of 30% nylon and 70% polyester
- Washable mop pad
- Microfiber loops
This mop is recommendable for all homeowners with dogs as it aids in cleaning fur better than many other models in the market. The following features make it clean more efficiently;
Washable mop pad. The mop can be washed hundreds of time without wearing out or getting damaged. After removing the dog hair, you need to clean the pad as you prepare for the next cleaning.
Quality Mop. Nylon and polyester are good materials, and they make a formidable combination. This enables the mop to endure long periods of work while still robust and reliable. These materials wash and taking out the fur easy.
Dry and Wet Cleaning. This mop can be used either dry or wet. Dry cleaning is when one needs to dust the floor. When you want to remove the dog hair, you can clean with some moisture.
Oriented design. The ultra-light design together with a ball-shaped grip gives the Cider Creek Microfiber Mop a great ergonomic design. This broom also has a light, 54” handle to enhance your cleaning.
JINCLEAN 18″ Microfiber Floor Mop
Being one of the highly rated mops from JINCLEAN, this mop offers users the ultimate cleaning capability.
About the JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Floor Mop
- Extendable Telescopic Aluminum pole
- 100% microfiber
- Multiple Detergents
- Lightweight Mop
- 360° mop head rotation.
This Mop has a lot of desirable features that clients seek. For dog hair, it is entirely impressive and gives the users the best services possible.
Telescopic Aluminum Handle. The JINCLEAN 18” is made of a high-quality, durable aluminum pole. Unlike other dog hair mops, this can be lengthened from 30” to 51, enabling it to reach farther.
Use of Multiple Detergents. The microfibers are not limited and can use numerous cleaning agents, but doesn’t entertain softeners or bleaching agents- refrain from using any of them.
Large Clothing Pad. The cleaning pad measures 18”x 6” and cleans a large surface area at a time. The size is big for cleaning substantial hardwood floors as it gets the work done in a few minutes.
Quality Microfiber Film. The mop has two sides, one with a microfiber cloth and the other one a microfiber chenille that is ultra-absorbent. These microfibers attract and lock the dog hair. After cleaning the floor, you can machine-wash the mop and leave it to dry.
Comparison Features of the Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
|O-Cedar ProMist MAX Mop||Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop||JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Floor Mop|
|Dimensions||8.37 x 55.9 x 4.63”||55 x 4 x 4”||39.7 x 5.9 x 1.5”|
|Customer Rating (/5)||3.9||4.5||4.5|
|Max. Handle length||56”||55”||51”|
|Cleaner||Microfiber pad||Microfiber loops||Microfiber and chenille|
Pros of the O-Cedar ProMist Spray Mop
What makes many users love using this dog hair mop? Some advantages of using the O-cedar ProMist mop;
- Versatility. Many customers like its ability to work on different surfaces. Apart from hardwood, it applies to ceramic, laminate, linoleum and stone surfaces.
- Sturdy and Flexible. This mop comes with the appropriate weight and strength that most customers love.
- Own cleaning solution. Unlike other mops, with the ProMist you can use your solution and alter it depending on what you like.
- Durability. Many users recommend this product because of its ability to withstand tedious activities and deliver services for an extensive period.
- Ease of use. Its operation is never a headache. It touches all corners, ensuring every part of the floor is done.
Cons of the O-Cedar ProMist Mop
- Loose mop head. The mop pops out when cleaning at certain angels and some clients find it hard to use at times.
Pros of the Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop
This mop has numerous advantages. Many users find its value from the benefits they get.
- Easy to use. Due to its lightweight and broad head, many people who use this mop find it easy to clean with. It also takes out fur from the hardwood fast enough, hence a ‘darling’ to many.
- Also, washing the mop with a machine is relatively easy.
- Multipurpose. Apart from washing dog hair, this cleaner can be used when to dust the floor when used dry.
- Remarkable value. People who purchase this mop impressed with what it has to offer. For its fair price, it lives to the expectation of many.
Cons of the Cider Creek 20” Microfiber Mop
- Requires moisture regulation. When cleaning the dog hair, you should continuously check as an excess of it damages the hardwood floor. Many users, mostly those with no experience can ruin the floor.
Pros of the JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Mop
- Best for a big floor. With the surface area of the cleaner being large enough, it can clean a large hardwood surface within a short period. Despite cleaning dog hair only, it is also effective for dust removal.
- High Absorbent Capacity. The little fibers and the chenille microfiber attracts a large amount of your pet’s hair leaving no hair on the floor. The rate of absorption is high enough to hold hair for the entire floor.
- Strong, durable handle. The idea of making an Aluminum handle was a great one, as many users find it tremendous and less vulnerable to damage. It is made in the innovative design to ensure that it is lightweight for easy use.
Cons of the JINCLEAN 18” Microfiber Mop
- Require Extra Care. Many users complain that the mop’s handle collapses when you apply extra pressure to it.
- Leaves spots on the floor. The pole keeps popping out often, and thus the mop ends up leaving spots behind.
To sum up…The Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
The above are among the top products that you need to purchase for your household. They are great, with desirable features and qualities that amazes users. When choosing the best mop for dog hair on hardwood, it is necessary to exhaust all avenues of information to acquire the best.
The O-Cedar ProMist MAX mop is one of its kind, and you should consider it. Although the rest mops are good, it edges all of them due to its state-of-the-art nature. With the removable and refillable bottle, a pull-trigger, spray nozzle, broad head, and 180° flip head, it is an outstanding tool that will offer you the desired service.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- Hoover vs Bissell Pet Vacuums
- The Best Robotic Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Best Way to Clean Dog Hair Off Hardwood Floors
- Best Broom for Dog Hair on Hardwood Floors