Best Multi-Room Robot Vacuum
We all know that cleaning is not the most fun activity in the house, even though most of us may own an upright vacuum cleaner, for different reasons, we may not enjoy moving around the house on a daily basis doing the cleaning. We may be too busy to actually clean on a regular basis, we may have physical conditions that do not allow us to efficiently clean with the upright vacuum cleaners, and the reasons are endless.
A multi-room vacuum cleaner can, on the other hand, come in and bring an end to the cleaning worries. The multi-room vacuum cleaner only needs to be programmed on which areas to clean in the house, and the robot will clean the whole day until it runs out of battery. Depending on the price, we have different models with different levels of qualities. This article discusses the best multi-room robot vacuums.
|Quick jump to our top picks;|
Neato Botvac Connected
The Neato Botvac Connected is one of the best robots out there, Given that the robot has WiFi connectivity and you can operate it at the comfort of your smartphone. You can pause, start or even stop the robot while it’s working. You can manage the multi-room robot and control its every move even when you are not at home. You get notifications about the status of the robot from wherever you are.
- It is Wi-Fi connected to enhance total control. The fact that it uses a mobile app which gives notifications increases the controllability; it doesn’t matter where you are.
- The Neato Botvac Connected has a D-shape design comprised of clever corner technology. This allows the robot to clean the corners effectively.
- The multi-room robot has an extended lasting Li-on battery.
- The machine is laser smart with mapping, navigation and detection scans around the room; it does not clean while hitting everything on its way.
- The robot has two cleaning modes; you can either use the Eco or the turbo mode. The eco mode is an energy saving mode that cleans for longer, the turbo mode is super powered cleaning but consumes more energy.
- 4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Neato app is available for both Android and IOS devices.
You can create a cleaning schedule using the application, view the summary and have a clean home all the time.
Neato Botvac D80
This multi-room vacuum robot cleaner has been specially designed to pick up all types of pet hair; it’s mostly appropriate for homes that domesticate pets. The machine has laser smart technology that helps it navigate around the house cleaning without colliding with commodities from one room to another. It is very thorough and quick in its tasks. Neato Botvac D80 has a unique design where it contains combo brush that is specifically meant to pick up pet hair.
- It has an auto charge, it automatically cleans from one room to another, when the power is low, it has been programmed to go back to the charger, and after the battery is full, it goes back to the exact point where it was cleaning and continues to the rest of the rooms.
- The machine has a spin flow power that integrates potent suction and precision brushes to clean effectively.
- The robot is D shaped making it possible for it to clean the corners and near the walls. The smart laser technology is also crucial in cleaning corners and walls by avoiding hitting the walls.
- The multi-room robot vacuum can rarely hit any walls or objects on its way since possess has the laser smart technology and navigation system scans.
- The robot also has a spin flow power clean technology which integrates precision and suction brushes that can leave the floor totally clean.
Neato Botvac D80 does 3000 square feet of cleaning on the room floors per every single cycle with ease and recharges automatically. It is easily controllable; you can start, pause and pause or even use it in spot cleaning.
Eufy Robot Vacuum Robovac 11
This robot has an elegant look that completely fits well in a modern home. The machine is effortless to set up not mentioning the usability. There are brushes under the device that allows it to clean from room to room efficiently. The robot has a docking station which is used to charge it. The Eufy robot has a remote that makes it easier for it to clean from various modes. There are also two replacement sweeper brushes.
This robot works by bounding along the floor; if it notices an obstacle along its way, it changes the direction then pounces until it detects another object such as furniture, then it turns the direction again. That’s how it works. The best thing about this robot vacuum cleaner is that it barely makes a sound, you can study as it cleans. It would be an excellent option for a person with a low budget and wants a cleaning robot.
- Has a high capacity Li-on battery.
- Has a 3 point cleaning brushes, it contains the powerful suction, rolling brushes, and a side brush.
- It has an anti-scratch glass cover protection.
- The devices is drop sensor equipped.
- It has an easy operation function LED display.
Customer Reviews of The Multi-Room Robot Vacuums
Pros of the Neato Botvac connected
- The machine has brilliant navigation.
- The charger has a very long life.
- The machine can recharge itself automatically.
- It has a nicely sized dirt bin.
- It cleans the floors slightly faster.
- The device has a simple but very effective phone app, the controls are spectacular.
- The robot is effective for corners and along the walls due to its D shape.
Cons of the Neato Botvac connected
- The navigation is good but not entirely perfect. In some cases, it can get stuck.
- It is likely to get stuck in tight places.
- It has no auto carpet boost, not suitable for cleaning carpets.
- The exhaust blows can litter dirt around the cleaning device.
- In some cases, the robot has an imperfect navigation.
Pros of the Neato Botvac D80
- It can easily be controlled using a remote.
- The robot has excellent navigation around the house.
- It can do thorough cleaning around the corners and along the walls.
- Good at eliminating all kinds of pet hair. Completely keeps the house clean of any hair.
- Auto recharging and going back to clean an exceptional observation.
- The robot is quite easy to use.
- The device is fantastic for cleaning all types of surfaces. It can clean tiled surfaces as well as carpeted.
- The device is also very portable, use can use is to clean your car or even the office.
Cons of the Neato Botvac D80
- It can at times get stuck while cleaning.
- It keeps on beeping even at night when it should be silent.
- The brushes are quite expensive to replace.
- The dirt bin in some cases can cease to function.
- In some cases, the robot can fail to return to the charging base.
Pros of the Eufy Robot Vacuum Robovac 11
- It does excellent cleaning on all kinds of surfaces.
- It cleans pet hair, baby food on the floor and all types of messes along the floor.
- It is a silent cleaner.
- The power lasts long enough.
- The remote control works well under direction.
- The device is amazing, it can find its base station even after being in a different position in the house.
- The robot is low in height, so that means it can get under most furniture and do thorough cleaning.
- This robot vacuum is excellent for a house with pets, you don’t have to worry about pet hair lying around the house. The cleaner gets rid of all kinds of hair and fur.
- In some cases, you will get your pets such as the dogs or cats playing with the device.
Cons of the Eufy Robot Vacuum Robovac 11
- In tight spaces, it can get confused.
- It can at times chew up cables.
- The machine can at times loss suction very fast.
- The robot vacuum can get stuck in tight places.
- It works very well on the carpet or off the carpet, but when trying to cross the border through the edge of the carpet, it can fumble and get a little fixated.
Choosing Between The Best Multi-Room Robot Vacuums
While looking for the best robot to vacuum different rooms, you need to look at a depth of your pocket. How much are you willing to pay for the cleaner? If you don’t mind, the Neato Botvac Connected is the best robot cleaner for multiple rooms, it is easily controllable not mentioning its efficiency. If you are not prepared to pay much, you can settle for the aircraft vacuum robotic pilot, it’s cheap and does some severe cleaning when appropriately used.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- Do Robotic Vacuums Really Work?
- Neato Botvac D80 vs D85: Which Do You Need?
- bObsweep Pet Hair vs Roomba
- ILIFE Comparison Chart
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner