Best Multi-Room Robot Vacuum 2019
We all know that cleaning is not the most fun activity in the house, even though most of us may own an upright vacuum cleaner, for different reasons, we may not enjoy moving around the house on a daily basis doing the cleaning. We may be too busy to actually clean on a regular basis, we may have physical conditions that do not allow us to efficiently clean with the upright vacuum cleaners, and the reasons are endless.
A multi-room vacuum cleaner can, on the other hand, come in and bring an end to the cleaning worries. The multi-room vacuum cleaner only needs to be programmed on which areas to clean in the house, and the robot will clean the whole day until it runs out of battery. Depending on the price, we have different models with different levels of qualities. This article discusses the best multi-room robot vacuums.
Neato Botvac Connected
The Neato Botvac Connected is one of the best robots out there, Given that the robot has WiFi connectivity and you can operate it at the comfort of your smartphone. You can pause, start or even stop the robot while it’s working. You can manage the multi-room robot and control its every move even when you are not at home. You get notifications about the status of the robot from wherever you are.
You can create a cleaning schedule using the application, view the summary and have a clean home all the time.
- LaserSmart technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern.
- D-shape design and large core brush gets into corners round robots can't
- Perfect for cleaning on any surface - hardwood, carpet or tile
- Get up to 60 minutes of battery life, perfect for an apartment or home.
- Auto charge & resume lets your robot return to base to power up and then go back out and pick up where it left off.
Neato Botvac D80
This multi-room vacuum robot cleaner has been specially designed to pick up all types of pet hair; it’s mostly appropriate for homes that domesticate pets. The machine has laser smart technology that helps it navigate around the house cleaning without colliding with commodities from one room to another. It is very thorough and quick in its tasks. Neato Botvac D80 has a unique design where it contains combo brush that is specifically meant to pick up pet hair.
Neato Botvac D80 does 3000 square feet of cleaning on the room floors per every single cycle with ease and recharges automatically. It is easily controllable; you can start, pause and pause or even use it in spot cleaning.
- Patented Neato technology - the laser smart mapping and navigation system scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans instead of bumping around.
- D-Shape design with CornerClever technology gets close to walls and into corners offering maximum hair pickup. Picks up more pet hair than other bots;Charger Voltage : 110V, 220V
- SpinFlow Power Clean technology combines potent suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Includes easy-to-swap combo & blade brushes offering maximum cleaning. Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust is left behind.
- Auto-charge & resume lets your robot clean room to room - when it needs more power, it automatically returns to charge, then returns to where it left off & finishes the job. It tackles up to 3000 square feet of floor space per cleaning cycle with ease and automatically recharges
- For issues, please refer to the user manual or contact Neato support at 1-877-296-3286. Ensure that both the filter and dirt bin are clean and properly inserted
Eufy Robot Vacuum Robovac 11
This robot has an elegant look that completely fits well in a modern home. The machine is effortless to set up not mentioning the usability. There are brushes under the device that allows it to clean from room to room efficiently. The robot has a docking station which is used to charge it. The Eufy robot has a remote that makes it easier for it to clean from various modes. There are also two replacement sweeper brushes.
This robot works by bounding along the floor; if it notices an obstacle along its way, it changes the direction then pounces until it detects another object such as furniture, then it turns the direction again. That’s how it works. The best thing about this robot vacuum cleaner is that it barely makes a sound, you can study as it cleans. It would be an excellent option for a person with a low budget and wants a cleaning robot.
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Customer Reviews of The Multi-Room Robot Vacuums
Neato Botvac Connected
- Good navigation (but not entirely perfect)
- The charger has a long life
- Recharge itself automatically
- Nicely sized dirt bin
- Clean the floors slightly faster
- A simple but very effective phone app
- Effective for corners and along the walls due to its D shape
- Likely to get stuck in tight places
- No auto carpet boost, not suitable for cleaning carpets
- The exhaust blows can litter dirt around the cleaning device
Neato Botvac D80
- Easily be controlled using a remote
- Good navigation around the house
- Thorough cleaning around the corners and along the walls
- Good at eliminating all kinds of pet hair (and any hair)
- Auto recharging and going back to clean an exceptional observation
- Easy to use
- Good for cleaning all types of surfaces including tiled and carpeted
- Very portable, use can use is to clean your car or even the office
- It can at times get stuck while cleaning
- It keeps on beeping even at night when it should be silent
- The brushes are quite expensive to replace
- The dirt bin in some cases can cease to function
- (In some cases)Fail to return to the charging base.
Eufy Robot Vacuum Robovac 11
- Good for all kinds of surfaces
- It cleans pet hair, baby food, and all types of messes
- Silent cleaner
- The power lasts long enough
- The remote control works well under direction
- Can find its base station even after being in a different position in the house
- Low in height, can get under most furniture and do thorough cleaning
- Good for a house with pets (pet hair and fur)
- In tight spaces, it can get confused
- It can at times chew up cables
- The machine can at times loss suction very fast
- When trying to cross the border through the edge of the carpet, it can fumble and get a little fixated
Choosing Between The Best Multi-Room Robot Vacuums
While looking for the best robot to vacuum different rooms, you need to look at a depth of your pocket. How much are you willing to pay for the cleaner? If you don’t mind, the Neato Botvac Connected is the best robot cleaner for multiple rooms, it is easily controllable not mentioning its efficiency. If you are not prepared to pay much, you can settle for the aircraft vacuum robotic pilot, it’s cheap and does some severe cleaning when appropriately used.
People Also Viewed:
- Do Robotic Vacuums Really Work?
- Neato Botvac D80 vs D85: Which Do You Need?
- bObsweep Pet Hair vs Roomba
- ILIFE Comparison Chart
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner