Best Pressure Washer Detergent
Removing debris and dirt used to be a very tough task many years however, in this day and age, this task is made easy thanks to pressure washer machines. To get the best result possible, you need to add the best pressure washer detergent soap you can find. This article will look at a variety of detergent products and highlight their pros and cons.
Best Detergent To Use With Pressure Washer
#1. Simple Green SMP13421CT Pro HD Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner
- Simple Green Pro HD is a PROP 65 product, non-corrosive, professional grade product
- Developed for multi-purpose contractor applications including use on floors, walls, industrial equipment, appliances; automotive or recreational vehicle cleaning and degreasing
- Also including commercial kitchens and baths and for pressure washing, parts washing, ultrasonic cleaning and more
- It quickly eliminates tough grease and grime, removes stains, and is safe on metal surfaces
- Simple Green Pro HD is your one-stop cleaner and degreaser
First on the list is this amazing heavy duty detergent called Simple Green SMP13421CT Pro HD Heavy Duty Concrete Cleaner. This cleaner can be added to your pressure washer to get rid of debris plus you can use it at home or at work.
It works perfectly on things like work or DIY tools, vehicles, floors, sinks, cabinets, counters, showers, metals and much more. Using this detergent is very easy and all one has to do is insert it in their pressure washer and begin getting rid of any tough stains especially those found on metal.
- Can be used to clean cars without causing damage
- Great for someone who wants to do some heavy cleaning
- A non-toxic product that is very safe to apply
- This product can clean everything from grease, dirt and oil
- Perfect for industrial use and is considered the best pressure washer detergent for cars
- Much better for industrial use rather than home use
- Produces a smell sometimes
#2. The Simple Green 11001 Clean Building All-Purpose Cleaner
- Concentrated solution for use as an all-purpose cleaner
- Formulated to clean water-safe hard surfaces
- Made with biodegradable ingredients and is fragrance free
- Meets Green Seal GS-37 standards for cleaning products for industrial and institutional use
- 1-gallon plastic bottle
If you are looking for a detergent that is machine friendly and perfect for all types of dirt especially on hard surfaces, look no further than this product. With a product, you can see dirt and debris disappear right in front of your eyes.
If you have a sink, window, drainage, floor, tools that are greasy, pans, walls and pot, you can apply this detergent to get rid of any stubborn dirt. Whether you are buying this for home use or industrial use, Simple Green gets the job done.
Apart from producing a smell when using it, this product offers you longevity which is something many products similar to it on the market dont offer. Overall is oil, stains, adhesives and blood are things you have to clean on a regular basis at home or at work, this all purpose detergent is a worthy investment.
- Can be used on hard surfaces
- Removes dirt and stains easily without the need to heavily scrub and it lasts longer than many brands on the market
- You know the level of dilution thanks to its green colour and is washing machine friendly
- Ideal for both industrial as well as residential use
- One of the safest products to use and is known to meet the standards set by the GS-37
- An all purpose cleaner that can be used to remove stains off bike and car frames
- Ths detergent does produce a smell sometimes which many people don’t like
#3. Krud Kutter PWC01 Purple Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Concentrate with Sweet Odor
- No scrubbing, simply spray on and wash off
- Removes dirt, grease, oil and mildew stains
- Safe for people, pets and plants, contains no bleach or ammonia
- water-based, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-toxic and non-abrasive
- Coverage: when mixed (1:10) with water, one bottle of concentrate will clean up to 2000 square feet
This incredible all purpose cleaner is one of the best detergents that is perfect for removing stains on surfaces like vinyls, wood and metal. 1 gallon of this product is enough to clean a 2000 square foot area plus you will not be running out any time soon because of the large quantity it comes in.
Even if you have some really stubborn stains in your garden, Krud Kutter PWC01 Purple Multi-Purpose Pressure Washer Concentrate with Sweet Odor will blast everything clean as long as you use the right pressure washer.
- Perfect for removing stains on surfaces like vinyls, wood and metal
- One of the safest products to use that doesn’t leave residue
- An all purpose cleaner that removes tough stains
- Good for industrial and home use
- A non toxic product
- You can clean a 2000 square foot area with this detergent
- May need to do a bit more scrubbing
#4. Karcher Concentrated Vehicle Detergent Car Wash and Wax soap
- The Archer promise: cleaner. Quicker
- Combine Archer vehicle wash and wax with your pressure washer to create the perfect car wash system
- Highly concentrated, makes up to 5 gallons of ready to use detergent from one quart of concentrate
- Rinses away without leaving residue behind, revealing the Original luster of your car
- Biodegradable. Made in the USA
If you own a motorcycle or vehicle, this product is the best pressure washer detergent for cars to go for because you are guaranteed quality. This product will clean the stains and dirt off metal surface you have in your possession. This can be your SUV, trailer, jeep, RV and as mentioned above, vehicles as well as range rovers.
Getting dirt stuck on the body of your jeep, motorcycle or car is something that comes with the territory, especially if you drive a lot and this dirt will not come off with just a normal wash. You need to pressure wash it off and with the right detergent like Karcher Concentrated Vehicle Detergent Car Wash and Wax soap, your car or motorcycle will be looking shiny in no time.
While using a pressure washer is highly recommended because you get the best results, if you happen to not have one at home, you will be happy to know that you can use this detergent manually.
- Dirt and stains are removed easily from metal surfaces
- The perfect product for washing cars and motorcycles
- Has a high level of concentration which allows for multiple washes
- Best detergent to use with pressure washer and leaves surfaces looking shiny
- Can be used manually if one doesn’t have a pressure washer
- Certain pressure washers will not respond well to this product
- You may have to do some extra scrubbing after using this detergent as some dirt you might see some dirt
#5. Krud Kutter HS01 Green Pressure Washer Concentrate House and Siding Cleaner with Mild Odor (ASIN B005FMZ4WM)
- The proprietary formulation of house and siding contains "SPOREX", a unique additive which removes tough stains from mildew, mold, algae, fungus and moss and leaves the surface completely clean
- Special surfactants penetrate the surface to safely and easily dissolve the toughest stains from dirt, oil grease, bird droppings, tree sap and acid rain
- Even removes gray weathering on wood, chalking, and oxidation
- No petroleum solvents
- Coverage: When mixed (1:10) with water, one bottle of concentrate will make 11 gallons of premix, and clean up to 2000 sq. ft.
Last on the list of the Krud Kutter HS01 Green Pressure Washer Concentrate House and Siding Cleaner with Mild Odor. while this detergent is designed for home use, it also does it magic when you use it outside as well.
This incredible green coloured clean will make remove stains, fungus, algae and molds on surfaces leaving them extra shiny and clean. Buying one bottle is enough to clean an area of up to 2000 square feet and results last long when compared to ordinary detergents on the market.
- Can be used to clean stains, fungus, molds and algae off gutters, roofing and many other surfaces
- A non toxic product and best detergent for pressure washer
- Produces good results when used and one container can clear an area of 2000 square feet
- One of the safest products to use on the market
- Produces a small odour which some people don’t like
- Extra scrubbing might be needed
Best Pressure Washer Detergent for Cars
From the list above, the best pressure washer detergent to use to eliminate dirt off your car is Karcher Concentrated Vehicle Detergent Car Wash and Wax soap. This products last longer, can be used manually if one doesn’t have a pressure washer and lasts longer. Dirt and stains on SUV, trailer, jeep, RV and range rovers is easily cleaned thanks to this product.
Best Pressure Washer Detergent for both Indoors/Outdoors Use
The best all purpose detergent from the list is the Simple Green clean building all purpose cleaner. Sinks, windows, drainages, floors, tools, pans, walls and pot can all be cleaned using this detergent as it is perfect for home use or industrial use.
Q1: Can I put ordinary soap in my pressure washer if I don’t have any detergent?
It is not advised to use ordinary soap in your pressure washer if you don’t have a detergent because it is not as effect.
Q2: What is the best detergent I can use for my pressure washer?
This depends on the type of cleaning you are about to perform however, you should look for quality such as non-corrosive and non-toxic when you are picking a detergent.
Q3: Can I make a pressure washer detergent in my own home?
It is possible to make a detergent from home as long as you have the ingredients and mix them together.
Q4: Where can I buy a good pressure washer detergent?
Pressure washer detergent can be found online on places like Amazon as well as in local stores that sell household products or DIY items.
This article has pinpointed some of the best pressure washer detergents you can find on the market including their pros and cons. Picking the best pressure washer detergent mainly depends on the tasks you have at hand as not every detergent will work on every surface. One thing that is certain is, you won’t go wrong picking any of the above ones because they can all be used for industrial purposes and at home.
People Also Viewed:
- Worx Pressure Washer Review
- Best Pressure Washer for Commercial Use
- Best Pressure Washer for Car Detailing
- How to Clean an Area Rug with Pressure Washer
- Karcher vs Ryobi vs Generac vs Greenworks vs Simpson Pressure Washer
- What Size Pressure Washer Do I Need
Categorised in: Pressure Washer