Best Pressure Washer for Cleaning Concrete 2019
Getting your concrete floor clean is never an easy task, and you need the best tools to have the work done. In many instances, the floor attracts dirt that sticks of it, and not many washers can get it shinning. To solve this problem, you need to have the best pressure washer for cleaning concrete.
To get the best pressure washer for cleaning concrete, checking the features is the best way to sort out what type suits the purpose. A concrete surface needs a powerful tool, and here are some of the top pressure washers that will handle your job effectively.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
1. SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S Axial Head Pump
Simpson never disappoints when it comes to providing quality pressure washers. This product has what the cleaner needs to have the work perfectly executed.
About the SIMPSON Cleaning MS60763-S Axial Head Pump
- Long life pump
- Safety protection pumps
- User-friendly attachments
- Compact Lightweight Design
- 5 Nozzle Tips
- Morflex Hose
The features make it widely preferred by many cleaners, but why?
- Long-life Pump
Everyone wants a tool that will last long without unnecessary maintenance, and the pump of the Simpson MS60763-S is one that will not bring you any problems. It passes a quality-check process to ensure that it serves as expected.
- Five nozzle tips
This is not one or two, but five nozzle tips that create different cleaning angles. We have 0, 15, 25, 40, and soap nozzles that are easily connected to get down to cleaning. For a concrete floor, these nozzles are essential as they can be altered to create various cleaning solutions.
- Safety Protection
Every worker needs protection at their workstation, so is the cleaner. SIMPSON makes safety a forefront activity by creating a heavy-duty tool with a secure base courtesy of the steel-welded frame base. Also, it adds a safety lockout that keeps the gun trigger in check such that it cannot pull out inadvertently. It is safe from overheating due to the thermal relief system.
- Kohler RH265 OHV Engine
This concrete pressure washer has a reliable engine that adheres to the Carb emissions and EPA standards. Lined with a highly durable cast iron cylinder, this generator incorporates other user-friendly technologies such as Easy-Pull and Accu-fill. All these are made to give the user a phenomenal experience. With the 196CC overhead valve, starts and runs smoothly.
- MorFlex Hose System
The hose is never left behind when it comes to quality. It features crimp, non-marring, non-abrasive hosepipe that measures ¼ “x 25’. It’s also strengthened with a well threaded M22 connection that enables it to withstand any pressure from the cleaner.
- This pressure cleaner is one the most durable tools in the market. From the engine, hose, nozzles to the pump, all are made to withstand pressure and serve an extended period.
- Great Performance. This pressure washer can handle a considerable workload within a short period. The Kohler engine ensures that the user can perfume a colossal task within a moment.
- Geographical mobility. This pressure wash is highly flexible and can be carried from one place to another to perform its functions. You can use it within the house, on the pathways, corridors without any difficulties.
- The five nozzles are remarkable cleaning attachments that you can quickly change for the best cleaning. It also has an ergonomic design to create control and comfort when cleaning. The 2.4 GPM spray gun is also comfortable as well.
- Easy To Set Up and Operate. You can set up this tool quickly and get down to work. The user manual is handy enough, and you need no tools to assemble.
- Multipurpose Use. Unlike many concrete pressure washers that do not apply to other surfaces, you can use the concrete to clean metal, wooden decks, cars, etc. It has enough pressure that can remove paint from external walls.
- Hose Leak. Some users complain that the hose starts to leak after some period.
- Missing Attachments. Many users who purchase this product find some missing parts that are vital. Due to this issue, some buyers are forced to wait to use this product.
2. WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Do you have a problem with stained concrete surfaces? Have you experienced inefficient pressure washers in the market? Here is a good option for you!
About the WEN PW31 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- Reliable axial pump
- Onboard nozzles storage
- Long reinforced hose
- Quick change lance
- Built-in soap tank
This is just a glance of what you expect when you buy this pressure washer. Here are its features that make it one of the best pressure washer for concrete;
- Axial cam pump.
The cam pump gives an incredible spray over for an extended period. It has a maximum lifespan, and it’s one of the washer’s strengths.
- Soap Tank.
Unlike many concrete pressure washers that use only water, the WEN PW31 goes an extra mile to add a soap reservoir. You can fill it with your favorite detergent and remove out any form of dirt and bacteria on the concrete surface.
- 208 CC 4-Stroke Engine.
Power comes first in a pressure washer. This engine powers the machine and pumps up to 2.5 gallons per minute. It can create a 3100 PSI pressure enough for concrete cleaning.
- Five Nozzle Attachments with Quick change lance
The Five nozzles make it possible to clean at different angles and produce a perfect outcome. With the quick change lance, all you need to change is pull the collar–back and installs the nozzle of your choice.
- 12-inch wheels.
The never-flat wheels are highly reinforced to enhance mobility and cruise through the unfavorable terrain. The 12-inch diameter supports the weight of the cleaner hence minimal difficulties.
- Sufficient Pressure. At 3100 PSI, it has the perfect pressure to clean a large surface area and an excellent GPM to blast away dirt appropriately.
- Ease of use. Nothing is complicated about using this machine. It comes with easy directions and instructions on how to use. Many users find it easy to assemble and dismantle.
- Detergent Use. The soap tank enables the user to use detergents when cleaning. To have the concrete floor overly clean, adding a detergent is vital.
- Oil leaking. Some customers note that the pumps spill oil when not well checked. It is therefore advisable to check how it is assembled to avoid that technical hitches.
- Requires multiple pulls to turn on. You have to pull this pressure washer severally `and ma not many people are comfortable with it.
3. PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner
For a concrete floor, this is a great deal. It is sturdy and efficient to clean the surface and take out dirt.
About the PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner
- Sturdy attachments
- High efficient Coupler System
- 15” Cleaning Path
- Rotating Nozzles
It is arguably a great appliance that you can use to have your concrete floor highly sanitized.
- 2 Rotating Nozzles
For a streak-free cleaning, it gives you the best service as expected. The nozzles fit in a manner that they work together to eliminate all sorts of dirt on the concrete floor. They are also better regarding service delivery compared to one nozzle. The 1500 RMP nozzles maintain a swift clean.
- Quick Connect Coupler System
This feature makes the pressure washer connect easily with other brands of up to 3100 PSI. With this, you don’t have to fumble with obscure attachments.
- 15” Cleaning Path
This creates a large surface area that many pressure washers cannot reach. The main reason why the surface is this large is to provide a robust wash adequately. It covers ground faster and hence enables you to finish the project quickly.
- Perfect for large surfaces. If you have a massive surface concrete, this pressure washer works pretty well and doesn’t have any minor complications. You also spent little time there even to attend other activities.
- Perfect cleaning. Unlike other pressure washers that do not take away all the dirt, the PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner is more reliable and does not create Z patterns on the floor while cleaning.
- Usable On Other Surfaces. This pressure cleaner is not tongue-tied to concrete; it can also work on other surfaces such as hardwood.
- Users Find Difficulties in Troubleshooting. In case there is a mishap, many customers find it difficult to troubleshoot and solve the problem. The user manual does not provide the instructions as they need to be.
- Poor craftsmanship. Many users complain that the tool is not made in the most precise way as it should. Some users also report faulty parts and lack of replacement parts and hence finds it difficult to use.
Best Pressure Washer for Cleaning Concrete – Comparable Features
|Simpson MS60763||WEN PW31||PowerFit PF31023B|
To Sum Up…Best Pressure Washer for Cleaning Concrete
All the above are high-pressure washers for cleaning concrete. They have high-end features and are appropriate for homeowners. Although the Simpson MS60763 edges the others in a way, they are all reasons to have. Each product will get the work done, and it’s up to you to choose the one that captures your heart.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- Worx Pressure Washer Review
- Best Pressure Washer for Commercial Use
- Best Pressure Washer for Car Detailing
- How to Clean an Area Rug with Pressure Washer
- Karcher vs Ryobi vs Generac vs Greenworks vs Simpson Pressure Washer
Categorised in: Pressure Washer