All of us need to admit that having a clean house is quite challenging especially if you are a pet owner. Keeping a clean house with pets can be tough, but it’s not entirely impossible. One of the significant contributors of uncleanliness in the house with pets is the urine and the hair they secrete.
But what is most important is the equipment that is being used to clean the urine. Steam cleaners can be quite useful while cleaning and can make the necessary difference between a tidy pet house and the cluttered one. So which are the best steam cleaners out there? The following is a collection of the best steam cleaners for Pet Urine in the market as per today.
|Quick jump to our top picks;|
1. Dupray Home Steam Cleaner
This steam cleaner has a sleek design; it was fixed up and assembled in Europe. It is one of the best steam cleaners in the market. Given its price, it is also quite affordable. When it comes to a house that has pets, Dupray home steam cleaner is very efficient when it comes to cleaning pet urine because of its high-temperature steam.
About the Dupray home steam cleaner.
- The time per fill up is approximately 40 minutes.
- It has a 14 piece kit in relevance to premium accessories.
- The steam up is powerfully superheated up to 145 centigrade.
- It has an adjustable pressure.
- You can clean and sanitize without chemicals.
Dupray home steam clean is the best chemical free sanitizer. There are those people who don’t like cleaning the pet urine stains using chemicals, since the pets may come back later and start licking the floor, and that would harm their health or even cause death of the pet.
So when in a house that has pets, some precautions are taken, such as cleaning without chemicals. The cleaning chemicals can also be harmful to the user regarding irritation and in other cases, the compounds can have some adverse health reactions. So finding a cleaner that can remove the urine stains without the use of chemicals can go a long way.
Dupray home steam cleaner is also very effectual when it comes to removing urine stains from all kinds of surfaces. Pets can at times relive themselves in various parts of the house, on all sorts of surfaces, this steam cleaner can be quite useful in removing the stains.
Pros of the Dupray Home Steam Cleaner
- It is perfect for cleaning corners. In many cases, dogs and cats like urinating on corners of the house. Dupray home cleaner is quite useful when it comes to penetrating the farthest corners in the rooms. While cleaning, you can easily see the steam dissolve the stains on the edges.
- Dupray home clean steam cleaner is also very portable; it, therefore, makes it very easy to clean and also saves a lot of time while doing so.
- The steam cleaner also carries its own water. That makes the cleaning was much more natural, you don’t have to keep on bringing a bucket of water around while cleaning and putting the water in the steam cleaner for it to produce steam.
- The time per fill is also enough for a person to have cleaned a big area. You don’t have to keep on refilling every 2 minutes.
Cons of the Dupray Home Steam Cleaner
- When the water runs out, you have to wait for around 10 minutes for it to cool off before you refill again.
- The cord to the machine is also very short, at times you have to disconnect it to clean long distance areas in the house. It is not convenient for big houses.
Read Dupray Home Steam Cleaner Full Review
2. McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
For those who are serious about steam cleaning, removing all kinds of urine stains from pets, then the McCulloch steam cleaner is one of the best cleansers out on the market. Using very high-temperature steam, it is very efficient when it comes to all kinds of surfaces.
The steam cleaner is designed to get rid of the most stringent urine stains from the pets. We all know that dogs and cats can relieve themselves on all kinds of surfaces and corners within the house, this steam cleanser leaves the house as good as new after cleaning.
About the McCulloch MC1275 Heavy Duty steam cleaner.
- A potent and lockable steam trigger which gives you the chance to blast through the duty at hand continually. It is quite usable with high levels of reliability.
- It sanitizes naturally and goes deep without the application of chemicals. This is especially crucial since you are cleaning a house where we cohabitate with pets, and we all know that pets especially dogs like every single thing on the house, so you might end up poisoning the pet if you use some types of chemicals.
- The steam pressure is 43 psi.
- This steam cleaner has a large water tank that takes up to 8 minutes to heat up and cleans using the steam for about 45 minutes.
- There are about 18 accessories used in steaming such as a floor mop.
- McCulollor heavy duty steam cleaner has quite a long power code. Hence it can conveniently be used in large houses.
No urine stain is too small or too big for this heavy-duty cleaner. The machine has microfiber pads that are completely washable after the cleaning exercise so that you don’t have to replace them every time that you clean, so it’s economical too.
This steam cleaner has a 1500 watts of power, and that’s how it manages to last 45 minutes of continuous steaming. It is the kind of machine that can completely change your view towards cleaning urine and other types of severe stains.
Pros of the McColollor MC 1275 heavy duty steam cleaner.
- There is no use of chemicals while cleaning. Hence it is very suitable for a home that has pets. As discussed earlier, chemicals used in cleaning have posed to put the health of the pets at risk.
- The machine has a very long power cable. That makes it easy to use in a vast house. In some cases, you get a beautiful steam cleaning machine, but the code is completely short such that it the device can only be used in a small house.
- McColollor heavy duty steam cleaner is also very efficient in cleaning the furthest corners. Because the machine comes with many accessories, it is very flexible in its usage. While cleaning urine stains at the far end corners, you can almost see the dissolving of the dyes as the steam flows.
- The steam cleaner is also very portable; you can use the machine to clean urine stains not only in the house but also in the car, garage. With its lightweight, it becomes easy to clean the urine stains from the pets very quickly and hence saves a lot of time.
- The machine comes with squeegees for cleaning urine stains from the mirrors, windows and all types of surfaces.
- The steam cleaner has a jet nozzle that makes it possible for it to clean in a continuous manner using the steam.
Cons of the McColollor MC 1275 heavy duty steam cleaner.
- Sometimes the heat up time is very long. Hence very time-consuming.
- Because at times the machine produces too much water instead of steam, then it requires a lot of refills which are quite frustrating.
Read McCulloch MC1275 Steam Cleaner Full Review
3. Pure Clean XL Rolling Steam Cleaner.
This cleaner is used to tackle tough urine stains from pets. The machine has a very important steam temperature that dissolves the urine stains from all kinds of surfaces.
About the Pure, Clean XL Rolling steam cleaner.
- 18 pieces of heavy duty accessories to be used together while cleaning different types of surfaces.
- 1.5 liters water boiler.
- Long power cable, about 16 ft.
- You will also be given a five years warranty.
Pros of the XL Rolling steam cleaner.
- The machine has a very long power cord which is very helpful especially in a big home.
- The machine is comfortable cleaning all kinds of surfaces. It can clean windows, tiles, ovens, grills.
- It does not use chemicals to clean, hence suitable for a home with pets.
Cons of the XL Rolling steam cleaner.
- There is no water gauge level to measure the amount of water you pour in.
- There is also no alert to say when the machine is ready to be used.
Read Pure Clean XL Rolling Steam Cleaner Full Review
Comparison Between The Best Steam Cleaners for Pet Urine
|McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner||Dupray Home Steam Cleaner||Pure, clean XL Rolling Steam Cleaner|
|Dimension||10.5″H x 12.2″W x 15.6″D||16 x 10 x 10 inches||15.7″ x 11″ x 13″|
|Weight||10.8 lbs.||16 pound||9lbs|
|Power code length||18 ft.||9 ft.||16 ft.|
Why You Need the Best Steam Cleaners for Pet Urine
If you are a pet owner, then you know the kind of responsibility that comes with having pets in your house, it’s clear that you can’t live in a house that has urine stains everywhere, a house with pieces of hair on every corner. You need to go out there and get the best steam cleaners for the pet urine. Make your choice between the machines stated above.
Given its efficiency and prowess, the Dupray home steam cleaner is the product to use for your pet urine. It can quickly remove significant stains at a concise time, and have a 40 minutes to the next fill up; it’s just enough time to clean the whole house. This steam cleaner is also very portable and hence makes the cleaning job entirely more comfortable and that is why you should consider it.