Bissell Big Green vs Hoover Power Scrub
You need to keep your house clean and organized because this is where you start and end your day. The place where you spend a better part of your life reflects how you interact with the world. Our minds cannot live independent of our surroundings, therefore, keeping your house clean, tidy, organized and clean is essential.
Choosing the best cleaner to vacuum your house is a task. There are hundreds of cleaners in the market that have almost similar features. Bissell and Hoover’s companies have established themselves for producing the high-quality vacuum cleaners and floorcare products. This article is going to discuss some of their products, and will compare Bissell Big Green and Hoover Power Scrub Carpet Washer.
A lot has been written about vacuum cleaners, but Bissell Big Green is a heavy-duty cleaner with a difference. It is worth your time and money. Bissell Big Green is made of durable, high-level materials for a sturdy, and anti-tip design. It uses professional Deep Cleaning Formula that contains Scotchgard protection to help keep the carpet from future stains. Your carpet will look new forever if you use this excellent vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner offers a variety of solutions. It removes adamant stains like coffee, cola, and red wine.
Features at a Glance
- Powerful Suction
- Extra Large DirtLifter PowerBrush
- Two Large Tanks
- 9-Foot Hose
- Professional Formula
The above features are designed to make your cleaning enjoyable and comfortable. They make sure your carpet is clean and up to standard.
The cleaner provides deep wash and thorough cleaning to your carpets. It starts by spraying the mat with the water-and-formula solution that aids the power brush to scrub, loosen and remove the dirt, pet hair from the carpet fibers. The brush then extracts the loosen dirt along with the solution. This process leaves the carpet fresh and clean. Bissell Big Green is a 12 Amp cleaner.
Extra Large DirtLifter PowerBrush
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner has powerful scrubbing action that works in tandem with the professional formula to make your carpet is clean and fresh. The vacuum cleaner uses forward and backward pass to reduce the cleaning time. It extracts all the dust hiding on the carpet fibers.
9-Long Foot Hose
The cleaner has a robust stain tool that allows you to spray and scrub extra tough stains on the carpet, stairs and other soft surfaces. The 9-long foot hose gives you a chance to reach extra spaces. If your room is not large, you can vacuum it without unplugging the cleaner.
Two Large Tanks
The cleaner has two large tanks that minimize your trips to the tap. One container contains clean water, and the other tank is for dirty water. The fresh water and dirty water sucked from the carpet don’t mix. Once the level of dirt water rises, you can detach the tank from the cleaner and pour it on the sink and rinse the container.
Pros & Cons of Bissell Big Green
- Has flow indicators like fuel dials
- Takes little space
- Suck all the moisture out of the carpet
- 25 feet long power cord
- Unable to suck all the dirty water on the mat
- The vacuum cleaner is one of its kind. It has flow indicators like fuel dials that let you know when the dirty water is filling, and the cleaning solution is running out. You don’t need to keep on checking, and the cleaner will alert you when to pour the dirty water and then add the detergent.
- Takes little space. The cleaner does not occupy significant space in your storeroom. You can fold the handle to store it in a closet.
- If you use Bissell Big Green Professional Cleaner, you won’t need to wait a few hours for the floor to dry. It has dual motors that suck all the moisture out of the carpet.
- The cleaner has a 25 feet long power cord that allows you to clean multiple rooms without unplugging it or shifting it. This feature is convenient for rooms that are close to each other or lack power sockets.
- After a couple of months of excellent work, the vacuum cleaner has a hiccup of dumping the saturated dirt solution on the carpet. The dual motors fault and are unable to suck all the dirty water on the mat. You are forced to use a piece of cloth to dry it.
- Expensive. It does not seem to remove all the stains any better than a cheap cleaner than Hoover Power Scrub. It leaves some dust and debris on the carpet.
Dust and pet hair find it interesting to play hide and sick on your carpet. You try to remove them using a broom, but they hide on the carpet fibers. Pet hair cling on the textures and extracting them becomes next to impossible. If you are experiencing this challenge, worry not. Hoover Power Scrub which is a light duty cleaner holds the keys to your freedom. Your cleaning will be enjoyable and exciting.
Features at a Glance
- SpinScrub Brush System
- Smart Tank System
- DualV Nozzle
- Dual Tank Technology
- Automatic Cleaning Solution Mixing
- 8-Long Hose and Upholstery Tool
The vacuum cleaner is modified to suit all your cleaning needs. A significant number of Hoover Power Scrub users are impressed with it.
SpinScrub Brush System
As the name suggests, this cleaner uses powerful scrub brushes to extract dirt from the carpet. The brushes can rotate to remove all the dirt hiding on the rug. They scrub the carpet fibers from all angels. They can tackle tough stains on the carpet providing a complete deep cleaning.
Smart Tank System
The cleaner has dual tanks that hold the clean and dirty water separately. The containers are easy to empty and fill with no mess, no tools, and no time wastage. Within three minutes, you can do the tank cleaning and resume vacuuming your carpet.
The cleaner has a V-shaped nozzle that vacuum all the dirt on its way. The nozzle provides a robust and equal suction to clean surfaces safely and evenly. Pet hair and dust on the carpet have no place to hide.
Dual Tank Technology
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer uses dual tank technology that separates clean water from dirty water. The dirt solution on the carpet is sucked into the dirt tank and stored there for emptying. Once the dirt tank is filled, empty and rinse it.
Automatic Detergent Mixing
You don’t need to mix the cleaning detergent and water in a separate container then pour them in the clean water tank. The cleaner has an automatic detergent mixing that provides the correct mix of soap and water for prime cleaning results.
Pros & Cons of Hoover Power Scrub
- powerful suction
- Easy to Assemble
- Leaking issue
- The bristles are not up to a point
- Lightweight. You can grab it by the handle and climb up and down the stairs. Anyone can use the cleaner. It weighs 19lbs, unlike Bissell Big Green which weighs 42lbs.
- Powerful suction. that removes all the pet hair and dust on the carpet. It has heated air that helps the carpet to dry faster. You can use it to vacuum your microfiber sofa. Hoover Power Scrub is a stain magnet. It is a 10 Amp cleaner.
- Maneuverability. The cleaner has large and small wheels that enable to move from corner to corner without getting stuck. The wheels make pulling/pushing easy. Also, it has a cord that is long enough to vacuum the entire floor.
- Assembling the vacuum cleaner is easy. You need to open the box, attach the handle, fill it with water and detergent, plug it and you are good to go. The machine will vacuum the carpet to the latter.
- The machine has a significant setback, leaking. After purchasing it, it works perfectly well, but a couple of months, it starts leaking. The device begins dumping water on the carpet. You must have spear parts to replace the tanks.
- The bristles are not up to a point. You can hear them when vacuuming too fast or you are vacuuming a thick carpet. You are required to clean slowly for the bristles to extract all the dirt on the carpet.
Comparable Features – Bissell Big Green vs Hoover Power Scrub
Last update on 2020-03-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Final Verdict – Bissell Big Green vs Hoover Power Scrub
When it comes to keeping our houses clean, there are several vacuum cleaner brands and models to choose from. Some of the cleaners are Bissell Big Green and Hoover Power Scrub. However, you buy a cleaner depending on the kind of work you want to do. If you are planning to use the cleaner on heavy duties, I would recommend Bissell Big Green. It is designed to remove all the stains on the carpet. Additionally, it has an enormous water tank that reduces your trips to the sink.
Did you find this post useful? Save THIS PIN below to your Cleaning Tips Board on Pinterest and check them later again!
People Also Viewed:
- How to Use BISSELL Big Green Carpet Cleaner
- The Best Hoover for Laminate Floors
- BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate
- Hoover Max Extract 60 vs 77
- BISSELL Big Green VS Rug Doctor