Welcome to BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate review!
BISSELL and Hoover are two known companies when it comes to floor cleaning. Both two cleaners are among the top-rated floor cleaners available in the market today. They are designed to make cleaning easy and fun.
They have distinctive features that vacuum all floor types effectively. BISSELL Crosswave and Hoover FloorMate share similar features. For instance, they have the appearance of a stick vacuum cleaner than a mop.
However, every cleaner has unique design features that make it exceptional. That’s why we are here to help you make the right decision. Read on!
BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate Comparison
These are the key differences between Bissell Crosswave and FloorMate.
- Bissell Crosswave works on hard floors and area rugs, while Hoover FloorMate is only suitable for hard floors.
- There are 4 models for Bissell Crosswave for your preference, e.g., for pets, corded and cordless. While Hoover FloorMate is corded.
– Crosswave All in One (corded)
– Crosswave Pet Pro (corded)
– Crosswave Cordless Max (cordless)
– Crosswave X7 Cordless Pet Pro (cordless)
- Bissell Crosswave price (on average) is higher than Hoover FloorMate
Here is the comparison table of Crosswave Pet Pro vs. Hoover FloorMate;
Last update on 2024-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets..Cleaning Path Width : 12". Swivel Head : Yes. Clean Tank Capacity Water Tank - 28 oz. Dirt Cup Capacity : 14.5 OZ..Brush System : Tangle Free. Automatic Cord Rewind : No.
- VACUUM AND WASH AT THE SAME TIME. Makes everyday pet mess cleaning quick and easy.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING. Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, vinyl, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, area rugs, and more.
- PICK UP PET MESSES. CrossWave Pet Pro multi-surface cleaner comes with a Tangle-Free Brush Roll, Pet Hair Strainer and PET Multi-Surface Formula with Febreze Freshness
- HASSLE-FREE CLEAN. Minimize pet hair from wrapping around the brush roll, separate large debris from the liquid to reduce sink clogging with the pet hair strainer and reduce pet odors, all in one clean
Last update on 2024-01-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
BISSELL Crosswave is a vacuum cleaner of its kind. It vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. You don’t need to use a broom to sweep the floor. Also, it is designed to save your pets. BISSELL Company donates around ten dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet production. This a good sign of their commitment to saving pets. Also, it has a multi-surface pet brush that uses microfiber and nylon brush to mop and suck all the dust and pet hair on the floor.
Features at a Glance
- Dual Water Tank
- Multi-surface Cleaning
- Tangle-Free Pet Brush
- Pet Hair Strainer
- Easy Cleaning
- Low Maintenance
BISSELL Crosswave Pet pro is the best vacuum cleaner for pet owners. It vacuums all the pet messes and any other dirt on the floor.
Dual Water Tank
BISSELL Crosswave has two tanks, and one container is placed at the front of the cleaner while the other is at the back of the unit. The rear tank is used for storage of cleaning detergent and water. The front tank is used to store dirty water, and any debris sucked up during vacuuming.
The two tanks are designed to separate the clean water from dirty water. The technology makes sure you always clean your floor with a mix of fresh water and detergent.
The question of whether a cleaner can vacuum multiple floors disturb many buyers. They don’t want to buy a vacuum cleaner that is restricted to one-floor type. This vacuum cleaner is a BOMB. It vacuums everything that comes on its way. It is designed to clean all floor types. It picks the hair shed by your pets and tracks any mud on the floor.
It is designed to be used on area rugs, tiles, hardwood, wood floors, carpets, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats and many more. You don’t need to buy several cleaners, BISSELL Crosswave will do the magic.
Tangle Free Pet Brush Roll
Brushes are prone to wrapping by pet hair. The pet hair reduces the effectiveness of the brushes. Thus, they don’t sweep all the dirty. This cleaner has Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll that removes pet hair from draping around the brush roll and get entwined. Pet hair and string on the floor are kept off the brushes.
Pet Hair Strainer
Debris and pet hair picked up during vacuuming tend to clog together making it hard to empty the dirty water tank to rinse. On the contrary, with BISSELL Crosswave, that is not a problem. The pet Hair Strainer is fitted inside the Dirty Water tank to snare and isolate pet hair and other debris for calm empty.
The Dirty Water Tank on the unit is easily detachable for quick rinsing. Also, the cleaner has Rinse and Clean Out Storage Tray that makes it simple to rinse the cleaner in seconds. The Brush Roll is also replaceable after cleaning or once it wears out.
Easy to Maintain
Maintaining this Vac cleaner is easy. The brushes are removable for rinsing. Also, the filters are washable. Once they are clogged with dirt and large debris, you can easily detach them from the unit and wash them with warm water and soap. Once you are done with cleaning them, return them to the Vac and continue vacuuming.
Besides, due to wear and tear, the filters will be unable to filter all the dirt. You can purchase new ones and replace the worn-out ones.
- The cleaner can alternate the cleaning head to a more precise head used to vacuum certain floor types. It has three types of brush rolls that can be used to clean any floor type. They include; area rug, hardwood floor, and multi-surface brush rolls.
- It is lightweight. It weighs 11 lbs. You can grab it by the hand and walk anywhere in the house without thinking. Anyone in your family can use the vacuum cleaner since it is comfortable.
- People with wood floors, look no further, this is the best vacuum cleaner for you. It comes with additional wood floor cleaning solution and a brush that is devised precisely for wood floors.
- BISSELL Crosswave Vacuum Cleaner gives you a chance to take a breath while cleaning. It combines chores thus saving you time to sweep and wash the floor. The cleaner does all this at the same time. You kill two birds with the same stone.
- The cleaner leaves water on your floor after going back over and over. The polishing brush holds a lot of water such that when you switch it off, it leaves a large puddle of water on the floor that needs to be dried using a piece of cloth.
- A significant number of users have a problem with the dirty water tank. It collects both the dirty water and dry mess. You have to use your hands to get rid of all the debris on the chamber then disinfect your hands. A separate chamber for dirty water and the solid waste would be ideal.
- HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL & TILE CLEANER: SpinScrub Brushes deliver the best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood, vinyl, tile and grout
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keeps clean and dirty water separate so you never put dirty water back on the floor
- WASH-DRY MODE: Selection Wash Mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water while Dry Mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time
- FINGERTIP CONTROL: Clean Boost Fingertip Control applies extra detergent to stains and heavy traffic areas
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At under 14 pounds, FloorMate is easy to lift and carry, even up and down stairs
Last update on 2024-01-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Walk in the light, and you will hardly tipple because you can see where to step next. The same thing applies to vacuum your floors. Buy Hoover FloorMate, and your floors will remain new. This vacuum cleaner does the sweeping and scrubbing for you. It has SpinScrub Brushes that sweep all the dirt pet hair and dust on your floor.
This bad boy cleaner scrubs all your grout lines making them clean as a whistle. In case you deposit too much solution on the floor while vacuuming, you can use the dry mode to suck up the remaining solution.
Features at a Glance
- Dual Tank Technology
- Wash and Dry Mode Selector
- Fingerprint Control
- SpinScruber Brushes
- Easy Maintenance
- Rubber Wheels
- Long Cord
Make your cleaning exercise enjoyable and fun by purchasing this fantastic vacuum cleaner. It has excellent features that make sure all your floor types are super clean.
Dual Tank Technology
Hoover FloorMate has two water tanks located on the sides of the unit. One chamber holds clean water and a cleaning solution while the other reservoir holds dirty water. The clean water and the dirty water don’t mix. Thus, you can clean your floor with fresh water. The clean water tank sends the cleaning detergent to the cleaner head allowing the mop to use the solution directly to the floor.
Cleaning the chambers is easy. Once you detach the reservoirs from the unit, it will take a few seconds to rinse them.
Wash and Dry Mode Selector
Hoover FloorMate is made to make your cleaning easy. You don’t need to use a piece of cloth to dry your floors. It has a Wash and dry mode Selector. The vacuum cleaner washes the floor with a cleaning solution and sucks up all the dirty water in one motion. It leaves your level shiny and dry.
The cleaner has a bucket system that separates the liquids from the solids. The dirt solution is sucked through an intake port in the unit. It travels along the tube into the dirty water reservoir.
Stubborn stains like tea, chocolate, and blood are inevitable on our floors because our kids cannot stop dirtying them. However, with Hoover FloorMate Deluxe it is not a big deal, it has Fingertip control that applies extra cleaning solution to those persistent stains and heavy traffic areas on the floor.
The cleaner’s cleaning solution is smeared on the stains which loosens them. As the SpinScrub Brushes gently run the fabric, the dyes are picked by the unit.
Patented SpinScrub Technology
The Vac cleaner uses Patented Spinscrub Technology that launders and brushes all floor types from all angles. The cleaner has counter-rotating brushes for all deep round vacuuming. The brushes are removable in case you want to clean them or you want to remove pet hair clinging on them.
The vacuum cleaner offers versatility and ease. It has three different modes: vacuum, wash and dry all floor types.
The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a 20 feet long cord that is long enough to vacuum the entire floor without unplugging it from the power source. You can clean the whole floor without shifting the Vac cleaner. It is best for people with small apartments.
Movement of a cleaner from room to room matters a lot. If a cleaner is prone to stacking on the rugs and carpets, it might damage your floor. Hoover FloorMate has rubber wheels that enable it to move from corner to corner without stacking.
- Hoover FloorMate cleaner uses Wash and Dry Technology which enables you to spend less time vacuuming your floors. The Vac cleaner allows you to wash and vacuum multiples floors simultaneously. The powerful dual brushes make sure you will not only take less time but also your floors will remain shiny.
- The Vac cleaner is easy to assemble and operate. Once you buy it, all the accessories are in the box. Follow the manual and any other guidelines written down. Mix the cleaning detergent with water then Connect it to the power source. Start vacuuming your floor. It does not have zillion buttons, you pull the squirty thing, and the water comes out, you press the red button, and it turns on/off.
- You have no idea how dirty your floor is until you use Hoover FloorMate. It picks all the dirt, debris pet hair, and dust on the floor. You will be amazed to see dark water coming from your “clean” floor. The debris sucked comes on top of the dirty chamber; thus you can get the nasty water out and rinse the tank.
- This Vac cleaner exceeds user expectations. It cleans exceptionally well and is easy to use. Its water bins are accessible and transparent such that you can see exactly when they need to be filled or to be emptied.
- Sometimes it leaks even when you are holding the cleaning button down. You are forced to use a piece of cloth to dry water left behind. Since it leaks while on storage, you are advised to place it on a towel while in store.
- A significant number of users have a problem with the switch button. It is far from the handle making it difficult to access it quickly. The company should put the on/off switch on the handle.
Verdict on BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate
BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate is virtuous combats. However, they differ in some aspects. For example, Hoover FloorMate is heavier that BISSELL Crosswave. It weighs 13.8 lbs while BISSELL weighs 11.02 lbs. This means it will have to sweat when using it. Hoover FloorMate is not suitable for carpets & rugs. I would recommend BISSELL Crosswave, as it works on all surfaces, more durable and there are less problems both on field tests and customer experiences.