BISSELL Spinwave vs Crosswave – Hard Floor Cleaner Comparison
BISSELL is a global giant when it comes to the production of quality cleaners. Whether you are looking for vacuums, mops, or brooms, BISSELL is the ultimate producer that doesn’t compromise quality. The high-quality standards keep customers looking for more and more cleaning appliances. In this article, we are going to make a BISSELL Spinwave vs Crosswave comparison.
These two are cleaners for floors. Our main aim is to check the capabilities of each cleaner, what it can do to you, and how reliable they are. We will also examine the BISSELL Spinwave vs Crosswave technologies and see how each of them performs.
If you are looking for a powerful, spinning mop, then the BISSELL Spinwave is a great option. It is sturdy, and reliable for homeowners with hardwood floors. It saves time and resources and is very affordable. This mop is also efficient in cleaning vinyl, laminate, and hardwood.
Features at a glance
- Powered spin mop
- Gentle Soft pads
- On-demand Spray
- Washable Mop Pads
- Unique cleaning formula
So, let’s look at these features
When cleaning using this mop, you should be amazed by this function. When you need to release the cleaning solution to the floor, you can press the trigger and do it. It also enables you to release the perfect amount of the solution without wastage.
Washable Mop Pads
After cleaning the hardwood floors, the mop pads accumulates dirt. This dirt, however, has to be removed. BISSELL made this mop in such a way that you can remove the pads, wash them, leave them to dry and return them. It’s a simple affair that doesn’t tire you. When the pads are worn out, you can purchase new ones and keep cleaning.
Unique cleaning formula
This cleaner comes with a unique cleaning solution different from the ordinary ones on the shelves. It’s a multi-surface formula for any mess. Be it pet air, dust, food particles, stains from drinks or pet urine; this is the ultimate cleaning solution. The two, 8oz containers fit perfectly on the mop to ease cleaning.
Swivel Steering Technology
The steering feature makes the cleaner one of the easiest to use. With it, you can easily maneuver around the house cleaning every part. You wheel the mop head by moving the handle. The low-height cleaning head means that you can clean hard-to-reach areas of the floor and beneath furniture.
Power Spin Pads
The cleaner’s pads come in two pairs; one pair of soft-touch pads and another pair of scrubby pads. They work concurrently. The Scrubby pads are essential for any sticky mess on the floor while the soft-touch pads are ideal for the gentle scrubbing of the sealed hardwood floors. When you switch on the unit, the two pads spin together to clean the floor effectively.
Pros and Cons of the BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A
This cleaner has very desirable advantages over other such models.
- Lightweight. This mop is very lightweight and easy to maneuver. It weighs just 11 pounds and has a steering technology that enables maneuverability. Anyone who knows how to use the mop can use it without much strain of complaining of weight.
- Quiet Cleaning. If you hate noise just like me, then this is the best mop for you. It gives powerful cleaning without any noise. You can hardly notice someone cleaning the next room.
- Easy-fill tank. The tank of this cleaner is easily refillable, and you can add clean water and start cleaning.
Everything, however good it is, has the back side of the story. Here is the shortcoming of this mop.
- Pads wear out very fast. One of the undesirable characteristics of this cleaner is the fact that the pads wear out very fast. Some users were quick to note that some pads weren’t absorbent enough. When these pads wear out, they can’t clean any better. Therefore, it’s advisable to get them in stock to replace the worn-out ones.
- Little life Duration. Many users always had a say that this cleaner doesn’t stay for long before getting obsolete. It’s broken-down within a few months of use.
- Not Good For Porcelain Tiles. Many users who purchased this cleaner to use on porcelain tiles made the wrong decision. This is because it works pretty horrible on tiles. It’s therefore advisable to use this cleaner on hardwood alone.
For pet owners, this is a truly professional vacuum cleaner that is highly reliable and useful. The Crosswave Pet pro is designed to offer the average homeowner the perfect cleaning solution. This is an all-in-one multi-purpose vacuum cleaner for floors with brush rolls rotating at a 3000 RPM
It comes with some features that make it super-perform. Let’s look at them.
Features at a glance
- Tangle-free Pet Brush Roll
- Pet Hair Strainer
- Dual Tank technology
- Multi-Surface Cleaning
- Specialized Cleaning Formula
- High Power Rating
- Wide Cleaning Path
The BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro looks to edge out the Spinwave on the features. Let’s have a deep insight into each of the above elements.
Pet hair strainer
The cleaner comes with a filter installed inside the dirty water tank. This filter traps pet air to ease emptying the tank. This strain also separates other large debris. It makes work easier for the person doing the cleaning.
Tangle-Free Pet Brush Roll
When cleaning pet hair from the floor, the brush roll prevents hair from being tangled. This anti-tangle feature was tested with hair of up to 8inches. This means that the air goes straight into the dirty water tank and then the filter.
Wide Cleaning Path
Many vacuum cleaners have tiny cleaning heads that take on a narrow area. However, with the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro, you can take an area of 12 inches at a time. This makes cleaning faster mainly if the surface area is vast.
Dual Tank Technology
Like many vacuum cleaners, the BISSELL Pet Pro has two tanks, one for clean water and the other one for dirty water. In the process of cleaning, the clean water tank releases water to the floor while the dirty water tank suctions the dirty water from the already clean floor.
This cleaner is designed to work on various surfaces. They are carpet, wood floors, laminate, tile, area rugs, and linoleum among others. The vacuum can, therefore, be used for many purposes.
High power rating
The cleaning capability of a vacuum cleaner partially depends on its power rating. How strong is it to suction the dirty water? This is, however, guaranteed by the 4.4 amp power rating. It gives the cleaner a powerful suction for great cleaning.
Pros and Cons of the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro,2306A
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance. This machine has a tray that enables rinsing after doing the cleanup tasks. You can rinse the device in a few seconds. Also, there are the Easy-Remove Brush and Removable Brush Roll features that makes it easy to remove or replace the brushes.
- Time-Saving. Cleaning using this vacuum saves you some precious time. You can wash and vacuum the floor at the same time.
- Great Suction. Many pet owners highly recommend this machine for its ability to take our hair and waste without getting stuck on the brushes. Regardless of the surface of your home, you are assured of quality service.
- Lightweight. The BISSELL Pet Pro weighs around 11.5 pounds and thus easy to use around the house. You can quickly move it from point A to point B without much strain.
- Large Power Cord. A 25ft power cord is large enough to connect the machine to the power outlet. In case your house doesn’t have many sockets, the long power cord will ensure that the clean can reach all corners of the house.
- It uses lots of water. The rotating brush rolls use lots of water, and you need to have a steady supply. If you are on a water budget, the cleaner can mess you up. After the cleanup, you will also need to rinse the brushes with lots of water.
|BISSELL Spinwave, 2039A||BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro, 2306A|
|Floor Type||Hardwood, Vinyl, Tile, Laminate||Carpet, Area Rugs, Hardwood, Linoleum, Pressed woods, Rubber floor mats, Sealed woods.|
|Mop Pad/Brush Roll||Two soft Two scrubby pads||Two multi-surface Brush Rolls|
The Bottom Line
After a great BISSELL Spinwave vs Crosswave scrutiny, we can conclude that these two are great machines. Both the Spinwave and Crosswave technologies are great for homeowners. Those whose homes have hardwood floors, the Spinwave 2039A is perfect for them. On the other hand, the Crosswave Pet Pro is reliable for any floor surface. When we look deeply in the features, pros, and cons, the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro edges out the Spinwave model. It has more desirable, modern features great for homeowners. However, the two products are generally excellent, and you can purchase the one that fits you perfectly.
People Also Viewed:
- Compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X Models
- How To Use A Bissell Steam Cleaner Effectively
- Bissell Symphony vs Crosswave
- How to Use BISSELL Big Green Carpet Cleaner
- How to Use BISSELL ProHeat Pet Upright Deep Cleaner
- BISSELL SpotClean vs Little Green
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner