BISSELL Symphony vs CrossWave
Steam cleaners are a great accessory for homeowners who are fed up using their old squeeze or string mop. With an integrated water reservoir, you’ll have less sloshing and dripping when cleaning. There are different steam cleaners available in the market which provides deep cleaning action without any harsh chemicals or elbow grease, but not all of them live up to the hype.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop and BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner are among the highly sort for cleaners that will make your household chores as seamless as possible. This guide will explore some of the advantages and disadvantage of each model just to simplify your purchasing decision.
Qualities To Look Out For In A Good Steam Vacuum Cleaner
- Suction and Motor Power
When buying a steam vacuum cleaner, it’s important that you check on the watts and volts. It is sometimes not listed, but when its captured in the specifications, you should take note that the higher, the better. The watts depict the motor power, and this means that the higher the power, the stronger the suction power.
Given that steam cleaners are versatile, they come in different sizes and shapes. Some models are hand-held and lightweight design while others are manoeuvrable and upright and you should make your choice based on what suits your cleaning needs.
- Noise level
Steam cleaners are usually quieter than most vacuum cleaners, but they do produce some level of noise with some being extremely loud. If you are concerned about the noise produced by your steam cleaner, then you’d want to settle for models that have minimal noise levels. Not all steam cleaners have decibel level in their specs, and you might have to rely on customer reviews to have an idea of how loud your model can be.
BISSELL Symphony vs CrossWave – Comparable features
9.8 x 11 x 46 inches
10.5 x 12 x 46 inches
|Wood Floor Brush||
|Area Rug Brush||
What You Need To Know About BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop
With the BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop, you will be taking multitasking to a whole new level. With the inclusion of a steam cleaner and pet vacuum in one package you will have a superb cleaning experience thanks to the easy touch digital controls allow you to switch between functions seamlessly.
- Powerful suction
- Washable microfiber mop
- Easy touch digital controls
- All in one steam and vacuum mop
Great For Pet Messes
With BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop life is easy especially when it comes to handling pet messes since that it comes with a versatile vacuum to power through dirt, dander and pet hair in seconds. With features such as edge to edge suction, hands-free emptying and tangle-free brush roll you will never have to complain about messed up floor anymore. This cleaner comes in different models including handheld and cordless models. Each of models is highly versatile which makes it easier to deal with any mess.
Two-in-One cleaning Power
This BISSELL symphony vacuum and steam cleaner gives you a unique cleaning experience with the ability to clean your floors, dry debris and vacuum pet hair. With an easy touch digital control and a stronger suction power it easy to switch between vacuum, low-steam and high-steam options.
Cleaning that is at par with your mess
One of the greatest benefits of using BISSELL Symphony Pet Steam Mop for your home is that it comes with a natural steam clean. Using water and no chemicals you will enjoy a great cleaning experience with the swiffer steamBOOST mop for worse pet messes and washable mop pads for everyday messes. Also, it’s possible to incorporate different scent discs for an even fresher clean.
- Low And High Steam Options – When cleaning your home not all mess requires a lot of steam, and since this model offers high and low steam option you can select the job you are comfortable handling. The low option is a great option for the everyday messes in your kitchen while the high version is meant for the sticky messes.
- Smart and quick steam technology – Once you plug the steam cleaner, it only takes thirty seconds before you can start steaming. For a superb cleaning result you should hold the trigger for about sixty seconds, and you are set to go. Also, the steaming leaves a streak-free finish both on low and high steam options. If you are not looking to sweep and steam at the same time, you can choose one or the other option.
- Height adjustment – While handles on most cleaners are too long symphony offers an adjustable, easy to use height and you won’t feel like you are handling the vacuum awkwardly as it is the case with other models.
- Easy and simple to set-up – When you purchase the symphony cleaner for the first time it will take you a short time to figure out how to fix it. You are only required to fix one piece after the other, and you can start steaming a few minutes after opening the box. Also, it comes with a manual booklet that outlines how to use this model.
- Heavier – Compared to some of its competitors BISSELL Symphony is heavier especially when it comes to the packaging.
- Overheating – For those who would like to turn the steam and vacuum at the same time, this wouldn’t be the best cleaner for you. As soon you turn the vacuum part of the cleaner the steam is turned off because it tends to overheat the motor.
All You Need To Know About BISSELL CrossWave Floor And Carpet Cleaner
With the BISSELL CrossWave all-in-one multi-surface cleaner you will have your hard floors cleaners better than you’d ever imagined. With the innovative multi-surface cleaning solution and a dual-action brush roll rotating at 3500 RPM the BISSELL CrossWave cleans better than your regular sponge mop and bucket.
- Smart-touch controls to switch between hard floors and area rugs
- Two tank system to separate cleaning solution and dirty water
- Vacuums and washes your floor at the same time
- Swivel steering to maneuver easily across your floors
- An Innovative multi-surface solution with a fresh spring breeze scent.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
BISSELL symphony features easy-clean storage that makes it easy to tidy up after your cleaning routine. The other components that facilitate simple and swift cleanup include a removable brush roll and an easy-remove brush window. The machine versatility is largely dependent on its accessories which include an area-rug brush, 32-ounce wood floor formula
Smart Touch Controls
The simplicity of use is one of the key factors that every homeowner looks in a good steam cleaner, and that’s what you get when using BISSELL CrossWave. The handle-mounted smart-touch control allows for swift operation and easy reach whether you are cleaning area rugs or hardwood floors. Also, it features a two tank system that separates dirty water and cleaning solution, and this enables you to always clean with a fresh mixture of water and cleaning solution.
Whether you are cleaning area rugs or hardwood floors you should be guaranteed that BISSELL symphony is up to the task. When cleaning your floors manually you will have to mop then clean but this cleaner combines both tasks in a single pass, and all you’ve got to do is to navigate, and the cleaner does the rest, and this is thanks to the combination of the nylon and microfiber brush.
- Ease of Use – The BISSELL CrossWave is one of the easiest steam cleaners around. In fact, one of the reasons why most people prefer using it is the ease of transition from rugs to hardwood floors. Compared to the traditional cleaning methods you now have all the functionality in a single device. Additionally, the controls are strategically placed on the handle, and you don’t have to think which buttons you are pushing for whichever effect you are trying to achieve
- Special features – The BISSELL CrossWave comes with different special features that make cleaning a breeze. For instance, the swivel head lays at a low angle which makes it easier to reach obsolete dust under your furniture. It also moves around objects and into corners with ease, and this means that you can reach such objects without any awkwardness, discomfort or bulkiness.
- No built-in heating or water filtration system – It doesn’t come with built-in water system or water filtration system as some of its close competitors. That said, for an effective deep clean you should read through the manual on how to mix warm water with the solution.
Choosing Between BISSELL Symphony vs CrossWave
Both the BISSELL CrossWave and Symphony are a great choice depending on your usage. Symphony is the most preferred choice since it’s a versatile machine which means that it can disinfect and clean at the same time thanks to the heated water from the steam function. Compared to CrossWave that uses brushes, symphony uses pads which mean that your floor is less likely to get scratches.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- How To Use A BISSELL Steam Cleaner Effectively
- How to Use a Steam Cleaner Effectively
- Compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X Models – The Ultimate Comparison