bObsweep PetHair vs Roomba
Having trouble with multitasking to ensure your house is in order before you rush to work? Worry not because I have a solution to your problem. You are not alone; I also developed a headache whenever I remember it is on Friday and the following day is my general cleaning day. There are robot vacuum devices that have been designed to sweep, vacuum and mop anything even the tiny stubborn hairballs.
bObsweep PetHair vs Roomba are widely used for cleaning more so if you have pets which shade hair now and then. This article is going to compare bObsweep PetHair with Roomba. You need to have prior information about the product of your choice before you show up in that supermarket to make a purchase.
It is suitable for people with pets. It is pleasant to pets because it is quiet. It sucks up the most stubborn pet hairballs. Although it does a good job, it has an elaborate setup, and it is not suitable for navigating on different floors. It has neither Wi-Fi connectivity nor App Control, but it has a UV lamp to disinfect the floor.
It is tall and broad making it difficult for it to clean under low profile furniture like sofas, beds and coffee tables. Some of the bObsweep features are.
About the bObsweep PetHair Plus
bObsweep is so smooth and friendly to your pets. It does not cause any distraction to you or your pets when it is cleaning. You can schedule it even to clean the room when you are asleep or when you are at work.
- UV Lamp
It has an UltraViolet lamp that uses sunlight to disinfect and sterilize your floor. This is an essential feature of bObsweep PetHair that distinguishes itself from the rest of the Robotic Vacuums manufactured by other companies.
- Large dustbin
It has a large dustbin of 1 liter. This makes it accommodate large trash thus making you take longer before emptying it. bObsweep PetHair can clean the room for more than three times before the dustbin is full.
- UV Lamp. It has UV lamp that disinfects your floor hence you, and your pet is not exposed to germs.
- It cleans all floors. It cleans all types of the floor: – carpeted floor, tiles and hard floor.
- Excellent suction power. It has a good suction power that makes it clean your floor to the latter.
- Detailed switch plate. It is easy to understand how to operate it since everything is displayed on the screen. It has only three buttons.
- It is tall and wide making it unable to penetrate under the low-profile furniture such as a bed, couches and coffee table.
- It has no obstacle sensors thus it ends up jumping on your couch and bed breaking them. It is also prone to break down.
- It is too expensive since it does not have some crucial features such as obstacle sensors.
It carries out a series of activities such as mopping, sweeping, disinfecting and filtering the dirt. It has a screen on top where you can manually direct its movement by setting a cleaning schedule. The buttons are a touchscreen which makes it glow. People prefer to use touchscreen devices.
About the Bobi Pet Robotic Vacuum
- Edge and obstacle sensors
It has edge and obstacle sensors which detect the obstacles when cleaning and avoid them. It is thus not prone to break down since it knows how to keep off from obstacles. It does not cause any damage to your furniture.
- UV lamp
The use of UV lamp fitted in it disinfects and sterilizes your floor. Disinfecting the floor kills all the micro pathogens present that can cause infection. This robotic vacuum keeps you free from pathogenic microbes.
- Multi-tier brushes
Multi-tier brushes enable it to clean the hard to reach areas like under the bed and sofas. The brushes rotate very fast thus cleaning everywhere.
It is design to absorb vibrations when cleaning. It gives you friendly working environment to carry out your daily house chores.
- Quiet. You are not disturbed by the bObsweep pet when asleep. It is so soft such that your kid can have a nap while it is cleaning.
- Friendly to pets. It is pleasant to pets because it does not produce sound. It does not cause harm to your pets. They can play with it as it cleans.
- It collects any dirty it comes across, and it might end up mopping your essential documents.
Start arriving in a completely different house from the one you used to see. Pet hair-swept long-time ago, dust and debris-sucked when you purchase Bobi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner.
About the Bobi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Multi-tier brushes
Multi-tier brushes double its cleaning power. Together with its side brushes, it cleans all the room corners and hard-to-reach areas.
- Wireless control
You can control the movement and still a cleaning schedule using a Wi-Fi enables remote.
- Automatic recharging
Once the battery runs low, it starts navigating to its charging station to recharge itself. It means it can continue cleaning even when you are not around as long as there is a power supply.
- High sensitive dirt sensors.
It can sense a dirt area and concentrate on cleaning there until the place becomes super clean.
- Easy to use. It has an illuminated touchscreen that is so easy to use. It has only three buttons.
- Quiet. It works quietly thus it is friendly to your pets.
- Large dustbin. It has large trash of up to 1 liter. It can clean for more than six times before you empty it.
It does not indicate when the dustbin is full. You have to keep on checking to make sure it is full. This might be cumbersome and tiresome since you have to do it frequently.
bObsweep Pet Hair – Comparable Features
bObsweep PetHair Plus
|Bobi Pet Robotic Vacuum||
Bobi Classic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
|Type of floor||Cleans all types of floor||Cleans all types of floor||Cleans all types of floor|
|Battery type||Lithium – Ion||Nickel – Metal Hydride||Nickel – Metal Hydride|
|Battery run time (minutes)||30-50||60||100|
There are various Roomba models which include:
It is one of the best Roomba models in the market. It has all that you expect a cleaning robot to have. Roomba 960 uses three-stage cleaning system whereby it is gentle on the carpet floors and hard on the hard floors. This model is capable of navigating from one to another. The contact sensors installed in it makes it avoid your furniture, pets, and stairs. It is thus friendly to your pets
About the Roomba 960
- Cliff detection sensors
The sensors help it to keep off from steep areas like stairs where it can fall. They help it not to clean on areas where it can fall.
- iRobot Home App
it is an app installed on your phone that lets you clean and set a cleaning schedule. It shows where Roomba 960 cleaned with details such as the time taken to clean so that you know where to clean next time.
- Full Bin indicator
It has a full bin indicator that lets you know when the bin is full for you to empty. You can also use the iRobot Home App on your phone to check the bin status.
- Wi-Fi connectivity
It has Wi-Fi connectivity which you use to control its movement when it is cleaning the house.
- It cleans all floor. It has an Auto Adjust Cleaning Head which adjusts its height and broader for it to wipe any floor.
- Automatic charging. It is ready for cleaning since it returns to its charging station after the cleaning cycle or when the battery runs low.
- Excellent work. The AeroForce 3-stage cleaning system enables it to get the floors so clean. It removes all the dirt, debris and pet hair.
- It cleans all cores. It has Edge-Sweeping brushes designed to mop and sweep all the trash and dirt away from the edges and corners.
- Small dustbin. The dustbin is so small such that you have to empty it after every cleaning cycle.
- It produces noise while cleaning thus scaring away your pets. It is not friendly to pets.
- Long charging time. It takes longer to recharge. It takes a couple of hours to clean a room since it has to restore itself.
It has a battery life of 2 hours and 20 minutes. It does not require your presence to charge it since it charges itself once the power drops below 15%. It is controlled remotely with iRobot Home App.
About the Roomba 880
- AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System
Roomba 880 has an AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning system which makes it have a profound cleaning power. The counter-rotating extractors lift and suction debris.
- iAdapt Responsive Navigator
The navigators, make the robotic to move from single room to room cleaning it and keeping off the stairs to avoid toppling.
- iRobot HOME App
You can control the movement of the robotic vacuum using the app on your phone. The app gives an opportunity to check if the dustbin is full.
- Multi-room Navigator
It moves from one room to the other while cleaning as long as you leave the doors open.
- Simple to use. Even a kid can operate Roomba 880. You press clean button, and it starts cleaning.
- Self-charging. When the power runs low, it docks itself and recharges. You only need to make sure there is a constant power supply.
- The AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System enables it to produce excellent results. It uses a combination of agitation, brushing, and suction.
- Cannot recharge and resume cleaning. Once it has restored itself, it does not continue cleaning. It remains on the dock.
- It makes some noise when cleaning which nuisance may be when asleep.
#6. Roomba 650
It is self-charging with a streamlined shape which enables it to navigate easily under the furniture thus dirt cannot hide from it. Just like Roomba 880 and 960, it has cliff detection sensors which keep it off the stairs. It returns to its Home Base to recharge when the battery runs out.
About the Roomba 650
- Auto-Scheduled Cleaning
It cleans on your schedule even to about four times a week. You need to set a cleaning schedule that is convenient for you.
- Advanced sensors.
It has high sensitive sensors that detect dirt making Roomba 650 to spend more time on that area until it is clean.
- Auto-Scheduled Cleaning.
You can schedule it to clean the room any time as long as it is convenient to you. The scheduling is done using the Home App which is installed in a smart phone.
- Simple to use. It is simple to use since you press the clean button and it starts cleaning.
- Automatic Charging. It charges itself when the power goes below 15% thus saving time.
- Sweeps all debris. It sweeps the trash along the room corners and edges thus making the house super clean.
- Navigates room. It moves from room to room. There is no need to be there to move it from one place to the other to clean.
- Noisy. It makes noise as it cleans. It causes distraction when you are asleep thus you cannot use it at night.
- Poor navigation. It has poor navigation which makes it stuck on the carpet. It leaves drawings on where it passes.
Roomba Vacuums – Comparable Features
|Roomba 960||Roomba 880||Roomba 650|
|Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System – picks up small dust to large debris|
|Vacuum Suction||5x power||5 x power|
|iRobot HOME App|
bObsweep PetHair vs Roomba Robot Vacuums
When deciding whether to purchase a bObsweep PetHair Robot or Roomba Robot, you have to consider their price. Both have great features which slightly vary. You must also think about the noise they produce while cleaning, navigability, recharging ability and the dustbin capacity.
However, apart from few differences, both companies produce awesome products. They serve their ultimate functions and you should therefore go for one that suits your needs. Also, choose a product that won’t leave a vacuum in your wallet.
People Also Viewed:
- LG Robot Vacuum vs Roomba
- Best Multi-Room Robot Vacuum
- Best Robotic Vacuum for Dog Hair
- Shark vs Hoover Pet Vacuum
- ILIFE Comparison Chart
- iRobot Roomba 805 vs 860 vs 880
Categorised in: Robotic Vacuum