Compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X Models – The Ultimate Comparison
If you’ve got a busy schedule and also have kids or pets at home chances are that you are going to struggle with stubborn stains and pet messes. When you compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X models the one thing you are guaranteed is exception cleaning results regardless of the damage caused by your kids or pets. The cleaners have the reliability and power to beat rental machines which saves you the expense and time of hiring a professional cleaner.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
1. ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (1548)
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner is among the top cleaner that comes highly recommended by most homeowners. If you own a pet, then you understand the kind of mess that you go through on a daily basis. That is why you need to get yourself this carpet cleaner.
- Antibacterial cleaning
The cleaner comes with antibacterial cleaning formula that cleans while at the same time controlling odour-causing bacteria. It accomplishes this task by removing odour from the source leaving your carpet smelling fresh
- Spot Cleaning Tools And 7 Ft Hose
One of the things you’ll love about the cleaner is that it not only comes with a long hose but it allows for multiple attachments for spot cleaning on pet beds, upholstery and stairs. The spot tool is one of the attachments that come in handy if you’re in need of a deep scrub. It can scrub deep down to the back of your carpet removing pet messes, stains and odours.
- Lightweight – Unlike its close competitors, this BISSELL model is lightweight which makes it easier to use on different corners of the house. You don’t have to lug behind a heavy machine just to clean the upper rooms, carpets or staircase.
- Ease of Assembly – It’s easier to assemble the cleaner. All you’ve got to do is to connect different parts then use the screw that comes along with the package. Also, there is a manual to guide you in case you have any problems with your assembly.
- Heatwave technology/Dual Brush – With the combination of a heatwave technology and dual brush, you should expect exceptional cleaning performance. The heatwave technology ensures that the water is always warm to soften the stains and dirt on the surface so that it can easily be removed by power brushes.
- The Express Mode – This cleaner gives you a quick yet effective cleaning performance thanks to the express clean mode. Once you switch to this mode, you should expect your carpet to be dry and ready for use within an hour.
- Tank Size – One of the concerns raised by most users is the water tank size. Given that it is only limited to one gallon, you’ll have to replace the water more often especially if you cleaning a spacious area.
2. ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner (1986)
This cleaner is the upgraded version of the ProHeat 1548, and this is one of the things that guarantee you a great cleaning experience. Whether you have a thick carpet, busy home, pet and kids then the BISSELL 1986 pro cleaner is your ultimate companion. Also, it can work as a vacuum and carpet cleaner, and this delivers incredible results compared to other cleaners. The other thing that stands out is the five-year warranty. When you compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X models none beats the 1968 model in terms of warranty, and this puts durability as a key feature on this model.
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover
The brush roll cover can be easily removed which makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- Oxy Formula And Pet Urine Eliminator
Unlike most cleaners, you don’t have to source for cleaning detergents thanks to the oxy formula with pet urine eliminator. With this formula, you are going to get incredible results for stain and pet odours as well as skunk odours. The odour-controlling technology removes bad odour leaving behind a fresh scent.
- 2 in 1 Upholstery Tool
With the innovative 2 in 1 upholstery tool, the cleaner can easily remove odour, stains and hair with one tool. When you switch it to dry mode, it lifts up dry debris including pet hair and stores them in the dry tank for easy disposal. Once you switch to wet mode, you can get rid of stains and spots using the oxy formula.
- Strong Brush System – This BISSELL model comes with twelve rows of counter-rotating dirt filter power brushes which make it one of the strongest brush rolls in the market today. The cleaner also has a low profile making it easier to clean under the furniture, bed or sofa without having to move them.
- 2 Cleaning Modes – Just like the ProHeat 1548 your carpet can be clean and completely dry in less than an hour. This is advantageous for homeowners who have pet, kids, or struggle with daily messes. For a deep cleaning experience, you can switch to the deep clean option. This way you can conveniently remove any embedded soils and stains, and your carpet will remain as good as new.
- Strong Suction Power – The cleaner comes with a motor rating of 6.8 amps which is great for the suction of dirty water and scrubbing. This is the suction power in most BISSELL cleaners, and it guarantees exceptional results.
- Flow Gauge – One of the things that most customers aren’t pleased with is the flow gauge. The cleaner uses a lot of cleaning formula even when working in a small area.
3. ProHeat 2X Lift-Off Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner (15651)
BISSELL Lift-Off is one of the most popular cleaners available on the market today. It is popular among homeowners due to its deep cleaning action that makes cleaning your floors, carpet and upholstery an easy task. It’s also packaged with a cleaning formula that deeply cleans and removes odor compared to most cleaners. Given that it is detachable and that it comes with different accessories you can conveniently clean your car, upholstery and stairs.
Portable Cleaning Convenience – Thanks to the different attachments that come with the cleaner plus the fact that it has a removable canister you can easily clean the dirt from your car mat or those accidental coffee spills on the seat. There is also the lift-off portable spot cleaner with powerful suction that gives you deep cleaning results of a full-size machine.
Powerful Carpet Cleaner – There are a lot of features that make this machine a powerful cleaner. First, it comes with a powerful suction which removes water and dirt from the fibres, and this helps the carpet to dry faster. It also comes with a dual-action power brush scrub that loosens dirt deep down giving you incredible results.
- Antibacterial and heated cleaning – With the BISSELL’s heat wave technology your cleaner is always supplied with constant heat which maintains the cleaning water at an optimum temperature throughout your cleaning tasks. Just like doing laundry warm water cleaners better than the cold. The cleaner also comes with a cleaning formula that deeply clean while removing odour-causing bacteria.
- 2 in 1 Cleaning Technology – One of the things that homeowners need to understand is that pets don’t limit themselves to the carpet on your floors. They can make messes in your car, furniture upholstery and stairs. You could opt for special cleaners to clean all these areas but that isn’t the way to go when you know what BISSELL ProHeat 2X can do for you.
- Cheaply engineered – While most people are for the fact that the machine does a decent job one of the complains that is common with most customers is that it’s cheaply engineered. This is because it uses a large amount of cleaning even when working in small rooms. Also, it sometimes keeps dribbling out the formula, and you need to push it back and forth constantly.
BISSELL ProHeat 2X Models – Comparable features
|Cord Length||22 ft||25 ft||22 ft|
|Under 20 lb|
|Warranty||3 years||5 years||3 years|
|Tool Included||3” stain tool, pet stain tool||3” stain tool, 2 in 1 pet upholstery tool||3” stain tool, spraying crevice tool|
Comparing BISSELL ProHeat 2X Models – Final Thoughts
Settling on the BISSELL ProHeat 2X vacuum cleaner can be challenging given that there are certain aspects that they share. When you compare BISSELL ProHeat 2X models the main features and functions are similar, but you will find that each model comes with a few unique aspects that are in line with a particular audience and this should be your focus when selecting the model to buy.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
- How to Use BISSELL Big Green Carpet Cleaner
- BISSELL Symphony vs CrossWave
- How to Use BISSELL ProHeat Pet Upright Deep Cleaner
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaner