Dirt Devil Vibe vs Versa Clean
When you start shopping for a vacuum, it’s common to be conflicted between two different models from the same manufacturer. This is because you’ll typically be able to acquire the same general features, though with a small difference in price and perhaps one or two different cleaning options.
If you’re in the market for a stick vacuum, it’s important to consider the Dirt Devil Vibe vs. Versa Clean. Both units offer great cleaning opportunities for any property by maximizing ease and efficiency. In this guide we will discuss the features, pros, and cons, of both models so you can make the right decision.
#1. Dirt Devil Vibe
- Lightweight design - Easy transportation from room-to-room and up-and-down stairs. Motor watts - 240 watts
- On/off brushroll - Turn brushroll 'on' for carpeted surfaces and 'off' for hard floor cleaning
- Easy empty dirt cup - Makes emptying the dirt cup easy and mess-free
- Hand vac - Detach the nozzle and neck in a snap for when you need a quick hand vacuum
- 10" nozzle - Provides a path for quick clean-ups. Scatter guard - Yes; Safety rated: ETL
Last update on 2020-10-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Dirt Devil Vibe is a 3-in-1 vacuum that offers users the ability to tackle all types of dirt with an ample amount of ease. With its integrated features, cleaning your home has never been simpler.
- On/Off Brush Roll
- Lightweight Design
- Easy-to-Empty Dirt Cup
- 10” Nozzle
- Quick Release Cord
- Integrated Hand Vacuum
- 15’ Power Cord
The Pros of the Dirt Devil Vibe
Some of the most important features of the Dirt Devil Vibe include:
- On/Off Power Brush Roll: With the ability to turn the vacuum’s brush roll on and off, you can tackle dirt on multiple surfaces. When dealing with carpets or plush surfaces that need agitation to penetrate the deepest fibers, you’ll want to keep the brush roll on. When working with hard surfaces, such as tile or laminate you’ll want to turn the brush roll off for optimal suction closer to the ground.
- 15’ Power Cord: Instead of having to deal with an extremely short power cord, you’ll get the perfect amount of length that allows you to clean the entirety of a room. It’s also not too long to where you’ll spend a lot of time at the end of every clean trying to wrap the cord around the back of the vacuum.
- Detachable Hand Vacuum: If you’re dealing with a quick cleanup such as spilled cereal or dog food, you’ll love the battery operated detachable hand vac. It is also the perfect component to help with cleaning out your car’s interior without having to carry an entire vacuum outside.
- 10” Nozzle: In the event that you need to get dirt and grime out of hard to reach areas, you can easily detach the 10” nozzle from the vacuum and use the stretch hose for extended reach. The nozzle fits perfectly in the back of the vacuum for easy storage.
The Cons of the Dirt Devil Vibe
- Maintenance: One of the more difficult aspects of the Dirt Devil Vibe is the fact that the filter and dirt reservoir need to be cleaned in order to experience optimal suction. Without regularly removing the filter and reservoir and cleaning it thoroughly, the vacuum might have difficulty dealing with larger pieces of debris.
- Structural Design: If you’re the type of home owner that wants to keep a vacuum for years and use it on a regular basis, some customers experienced issues with the structural design of the vacuum over the years. Regular use can lead to the deterioration of the fibers on the brush roll and damage to the vacuum’s handle.
- Lightweight stick vacuum cleaner: Lets you move from room to room and up and down stairs with ease
- Multi surface: Works on both rugs, carpet, and hard floors
- Converts to a hand VAC: Tackle those curtains, shelvers, counters and upholstered furniture
- Bagless: Easy empty dirt cup
- What’s included: Crevice tool
Last update on 2020-10-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Dirt Devil Versa Clean is a simple stick vacuum that gives you the functionality you desire without all of the bells and whistles that many home owners aren’t interested in. If you’re in the market for a comprehensive unit that is going to focus on giving you a powerful clean, this is the model for you.
- 3-in-1 Design
- Removable Hand Vacuum
- 16” Power Cord
- Bagless Design
- Easy-to-Empty Dirt Reservoir
- Easy to Store
The Pros of the Dirt Devil Versa Clean
- Affordable: Available for $24.99, you won’t have to worry about breaking the bank with this stick vacuum. In comparison to other types of stick vacuums from other manufacturers, it offers the right amount of power for smaller jobs and for a fraction of the typical price of a vacuum.
- Bagless Design: Gone are the days when you have to run to the store to find the right vacuum bag to fit your unit. With this bagless design all of the dirt brought into your vacuum will be stored in a removable dirt reservoir. Once filled, you will be able to easily remove the container, empty it in the trash, and reinstall the compartment to continue cleaning.
- Removable Hand Vacuum: To add to the versatility of the Dirt Devil Versa Clean, the removable hand vacuum is essential for tackling dirt on furniture, in the corners of your home, and even in your vehicle. You’ll essentially be able to take advantage of two vacuums for the price of one.
- Easy to Store: With its small shape, the Versa Clean can easily be stored in small cleaning closets, which makes it the perfect cleaning tool for apartments, condos, and small homes. This model is also incredibly lightweight which is essential for easily moving it around your home and carrying it up and down stairs.
The Cons of the Dirt Devil Versa Clean
- No Brush Roll: If you’re searching for a stick vacuum that is going to give you the ability to work on hard and plush surfaces, the Versa Clean is not a model to take into consideration. As it does not offer a brush roll, this unit is recommended for hard surfaces such as tile, hardwood, and low pile rugs. Running it over plush surfaces won’t help with picking up large or fine debris.
- Maintenance: Much like the Dirt Devil Vibe, the Versa Clean requires regular maintenance in terms of the dirt reservoir and the suction head. In order to ensure that you maintain the perfect level of suction during your clean you’ll need to make sure that the intake port doesn’t get clogged with large debris.
Comparable Features of the Dirt Devil Vibe vs Versa Clean
|Detachable Hand Vacuum||
|Power Cord Length||
What to Look for in a Stick Vacuum
First, it’s important to consider the features that are typically included in an average stick vacuum to ensure you’re getting the best deal for your money. Below are the most important things you should be looking for when you start shopping around.
- Lightweight and Easily Maneuverable
Stick vacuums are known for their portability, so the last thing you’ll want is to find a unit that you can barely carry around the house. Even with a dirt reservoir full of debris, you should easily be able to pick the vacuum up and bring it with you wherever you go.
The weight of the unit is also important in terms of maneuverability, as the heavier the unit is, the more difficult it will be to push on plush floors.
- Corded or Cordless Operation
There are typically two options when it comes to power in stick vacuums: corded or cordless. A cordless model is obviously going to give you the most flexibility, as you won’t have to worry about a power cable. Though it is important to remember to find a stick vacuum that offers an extended length of battery life for seamless use.
In terms of a corded vacuum, it’s important to find a model that has a long enough cord to where you won’t have to unplug the unit every time you move into a new room. You’ll also want to make sure that it’s not too long to where it can’t be easily managed and wrapped at the end of every clean.
- Strong Suction on Hard and Plush Surfaces
There’s nothing more difficult than needing to buy two different vacuums for the various types of flooring in your home. Ideally your chosen stick vacuum should offer superior suction on both hard and plush surfaces. This way you won’t have to use a regular upright vacuum on your carpets and then a special stick vacuum on tile or hardwood.
- Large Dirt Reservoir
Dirt reservoirs are where all of the debris picked up by your vacuum is stored. You won’t want to have to worry about emptying the reservoir after a few minutes of vacuuming. The larger the dirt reservoir, the more dirt you can pick up which helps to make cleaning much faster.
Final Thoughts: Dirt Devil Vibe vs Versa Clean
Since both the Dirt Devil Vibe and Versa Clean are available for an affordable price, you’ll want to take a look at their features and the power of both vacuums. At the end of the day, the Vibe offers far more cleaning features and more power than the Versa Clean. It also allows you to easily tackle dirt on both hard and plush surfaces, unlike its counterpart.
If you’re in the market for an affordable stick vacuum that will give you the ability to tackle dirt and debris in any room in your home, you’ll want to take the Vibe into consideration as it offers phenomenal suction, a removable hand vacuum, and an integrated brush roll.
People Also Viewed:
- Stick Vacuum vs Upright Vacuum – 6 Factors to Consider When Buying
- Dirt Devil vs Hoover Vacuums: Which Do You Need?
- Bissell vs Dirt Devil Vacuum
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner