Owning a pet can be an incredibly rewarding experience, except for when your pets start to shed. Home owners around the world are struggling with keeping the pet hair around their home to a minimum and without the right cleaning tools, hair can be found absolutely anywhere. This is why more vacuum manufacturers are designing what are known as “pet vacuums” to help with the elimination of pet hair, dirt, and dander. With the help of this guide, you’ll be able to compare Hoover vs Bissell pet vacuums to make your decision much easier.
Hoover Pet Vacuum Models
We have compiled a list of the top 3 Hoover pet vacuum models available on the market to help you look through their features and general specifications.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 High-Performance Pet Upright Vacuum
- Hoover's best-cleaning bag less upright vacuum
- Quick Pass Brushroll - clean surface debris 2X faster without having to pass over the same area multiple times
- Wind Tunnel 3 Technology - 3 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- 4-Position Height Adjustment - Easily adjust from deep carpet to hard floor surfaces for the best clean. Fast cleaning of surface areas, Extended cleaning reach
- Includes pivoting dusting tool, pet turbo tool, telescoping extension wand, and crevice tool. Conveniently empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your hands dirty
Last update on 2023-05-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Hoover WindTunnel 3 High-Performance Pet vacuum is quite popular amongst pet owners because it offers a variety of features that make it easier to get your home cleaned in a small amount of time.
- Quick Pass Technology
With the help of Quick Pass, you won’t have to worry about vacuuming over the same spot twice. With the combination of the WindTunnel 3 technology, dirt will be lifted from the deepest fibers of your flooring and then suctioned straight into the vacuum.
- Multi-Cyclonic Filtration
The combination of the HEPA filter and the multi-cyclonic technology is another thing that sets this vacuum apart from the competition. There are 13 powerful cyclones that are created within the filter to help separate dirt and debris without any loss of suction. This helps to remove traces of allergens and other respiratory concerns from your home.
- Cleaning Attachments
With the WindTunnel 3 High-Performance Pet vacuum, you’ll also receive a Pet Turbo Tool, which is the perfect cleaning attachment to get stubborn pet hair out of your furniture and tight spaces, such as the cracks of stairs. You can also take advantage of the crevice tool and extension wand to get into hard-to-reach areas.
Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro Pet Upright Vacuum
The Hoover WindTunnel 3 Pro Pet vacuum is quite similar to the WindTunnel 3 High-Performance Pet vacuum in terms of the WindTunnel 3 technology, reusable HEPA filter, and the brush roll on/off function. The main difference between the two is the included cleaning attachments.
- Wind Tunnel 3 Technology creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Regularly rinse the reusable easy rinse filter under running water for long-lasting use Carbon & HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media and an odor-absorbing carbon layer HEPA media traps 99 97 percent of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0 3 microns
- Multi-Floor Brushroll On/Off move from carpet to hardwood with a press of a pedal
- Pet Tool Pack includes: pet turbo tool for furniture and stairs, pet upholstery tool for pet hair, furniture, and other décor, a telescopic extension wand to extend the reach of the hose and a crevice tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision
- Above Floor Cleaning provides up to 12 feet of cleaning reach; 10' Hose; 27 feet Cord Length; 5 Position Height Adjustment
Last update on 2023-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Pet Tool Pack
With this model of the WindTunnel 3, you’ll be given far more pet-specific cleaning attachments to help get rid of dirt, dander, and pet hair. The Pet Turbo Tool is essential for getting pet hair out of cracks and crevices, as it’s recommended for use on stairs and furniture. You’ll also receive a Pet Upholstery Tool, which agitates pet hair and dirt out of the fibers of your furniture and décor for optimal cleanliness. The other cleaning attachments include 10’ extension wand and crevice tool.
- Bagless Operation
Instead of having to worry about the added costs of buying vacuum bags, this model offers the convenience of bagless operation. With the easy to remove dirt reservoir, you can empty the contents into the garbage, quickly rinse the reservoir, and reinstall it for immediate use after drying.
Hoover WindTunnel Air Pet Upright Vacuum
If you’re looking for a pet vacuum that is going to take up little space, offer an ample amount of maneuverability, and focus on eliminating allergens, the Hoover WindTunnel Air Pet vacuum is the perfect model for you.
No products found.
- Steerable Technology
When it comes to buying a vacuum, you’re going to want to find a unit that will allow you to easily clean around furniture, décor, and other obstacles. The advanced steerable technology will allow you to smoothly navigate around corners in every room in your home.
- Level 3 Allergen Technology
If you or anyone in your home is dealing with allergies, this vacuum is essential as it helps to block 99% of airborne particles from reentering the air as you vacuum. The suction will pull pet hair and dander into the dirt reservoir, filter the contents, and then blow clean air back into your home.
- Multi-Cyclonic Filtration
With 8 independent cyclones inside of the unit, you won’t have to worry about filter-clogging dirt making its way back into your air. This also helps to prolong the lifespan of your filter.
Bissell Pet Vacuum Models
Below are the most important details of the top 3 popular pet vacuums that you can find from Bissell.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum
This particular Bissell unit is perfect for spot treating specific areas of your home where an ample amount of pet hair may accumulate, such as upholstery, inside of your vehicle, stairs, and more.
- Surface type: Upholstery, auto, stairs; Power rating: 4 amperes
- Filtration: multi layer filtration, the Bissell hand vac uses the cyclonic cleaning system
- 16 feet power cord. Cleans stairs, upholstery and hard surfaces. Dirt cup capacity: 0.78 litre
- Specialized rubber Nozzle attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery
- Includes two specially designed nozzles
Last update on 2023-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Specialized Nozzles
Unlike the majority of vacuum cleaners on the market, the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser offers specialized nozzles for different types of cleaning. First, the rubber nozzle is designed to help pick up dirt and hair as it attaches itself to the unit as well while larger pieces are suctioned into the unit. With the help of the hard nozzle, you can focus on tough dirt and grime such as pet food and kitty litter.
- Allergen Filtration
The multi-layer filtration system is essential for home owners that are dealing with allergies. With every sweep of the vacuum, dirt will get sucked into the unit and filtered. This helps to ensure that no allergens are blown back into the air in your home.
- Cord Wrap System
To help make cleaning easier, take advantage of the advanced cord wrap system that allows you to clean from one room to another with ease and then quickly store the vacuum for later use.
Bissell Symphony All-in-One Pet Vacuum and Steam Mop
Sometimes dealing with pets is a task that a vacuum can’t tackle on its own, which is why more pet owners are considering the Bissell Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum and Steam Mop.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Vacuum And Steam Your Floors At The Same Time
- Drop-It Tank Emptying System Which Prevents You From Getting Your Hands Dirty
- includes Disposable Pads For Those Pet Messes You'd Rather Throw Away And Washable Microfiber Pads For Everyday Cleaning
- Powerful, Cyclonic Vacuum Helps Capture Pet Hair And Debris.
Last update on 2023-04-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- Vacuuming and Mopping
Instead of having to buy two separate units, the Bissell Symphony is designed for picking up dry dirt and then sanitizing your floors after you’re done the vacuuming. The best part is that the unit is engineered to not compromise either vacuuming or mopping, as it offers superior suction and cleanliness.
- Easy Touch Digital Controls
You can easily switch between vacuuming and mopping with the controls conveniently placed on the handle of the unit. You can also switch between high and low steam depending on the level of dirt.
- Drop-IT Technology
Emptying the dirt and water reservoirs have never been easier than with the help of the Drop-IT technology. All you have to do is press a single lever and all of your dirt will be emptied into the trash. You won’t have to worry about reaching in and pulling out wads of pet hair after every vacuum.
- Natural Cleaning
Instead of having to rely on chemical cleaners, this steam mop only uses water to eliminate 99% of bacteria and dirt from your floors. If you want to add extra scents, you can easily take advantage of disposable mop pads or scent discs.
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Vacuum
If you’re searching for a vacuum that will offer simplicity and core features for hard floors, the Bissell PowerEdge is the perfect model for your needs.
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- The V-shape directs larger debris into the center suction path, while the ends of the V capture small, fine debris
- Easily cleans aroundfurniture legs and on low pile are legs; Hose Length: No Hose
- Easy-to-empty dirtcup makes project cleanup a breeze. Power Rating: 6amps
- Cleaning Path Width: 11. 35 inches (V-Shape), Power Cord Length: 20 feet
Last update on 2023-05-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- V-Shaped Cleaning Head
What sets the Bissell PowerEdge apart from its competition is its overall design. Not only is the unit incredibly lightweight when compared to other stick vacuums, but it also offers a swiveling v-shaped head. It will help you to get into the cracks and crevices, such as along baseboards and around furniture.
- Superior Suction
When it comes to a vacuum that is recommended for hard floors, it’s essential that it has the right level of suction, otherwise large debris will be left behind. The Bissell PowerEdge has a powerful motor that is designed to work on small debris as fine as pet hair and large debris such as kitty litter or pet food. You won’t have to worry about pulling out a broom or any other additional attachments.
Final Thoughts: Hoover vs Bissell Pet Vacuums
Choosing the right vacuum for your home can be difficult, particularly if you also have pets. You’re going to want to find a vacuum that will have all of the perfect attachments for getting hair out of hard-to-reach areas, that helps to reduce the prevalence of allergens, and for an affordable cost.
Depending on personal preference you can choose from a selection of different vacuum models. Though remember, both Hoover and Bissell vacuums offer comparable features and prices.
People Also Viewed:
- Dirt Devil vs Hoover Vacuums: Which Do You Need?
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 vs 3: What are the differences?
- Is Bissell or Hoover Vacuum Better?
- How to Compare Bissell and Shark Vacuums
- Eureka vs Hoover: Which is Better?
- What is the Best Way to Clean Dog Hair Off Hardwood Floors?
- How to Use the Bissell Proheat Pet Upright Deep Cleaner
- Best Broom for Dog Hair on Hardwood Floors
- Best Mop for Dog Hair on Hardwood
- Shark vs Hoover Pet Vacuum
- Hoover Max Extract 60 vs 77