Karcher vs Ryobi vs Generac vs Greenworks vs Simpson Pressure Washer
Ever found yourself having to deal with the worst cleaning jobs? You may have tried to find a powerful pressure washer to blast away dirt, debris, and molds. It may also be quite tricky to acquire the best pressure washer for your home. Pressure washers work by adding air to the water supply to increase the speeds to provide a clean environment.
The main feature to consider when purchasing a pressure washer is the PSI. This review will look at and compare the characteristics of five pressure washers: Karcher vs Ryobi vs Generac vs Greenworks vs Simpson Pressure Washer to help you make a more informed decision when shopping for a pressure washer.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
Karcher K2000 Electric Power Pressure Washer 2000 PSI TruPressure
The K2000 Electric Pressure Washer not only offers one of the best cleaning performance but the ease of use. The washer is driven by a rugged induction motor to provide 2000 PSI to ensure a very high level of cleaning power. The K2000 comes with the following features to make it your ideal cleaning companion for your outdoor cleaning;
- 2000 PSI of TruPressure
- Rugged induction motor
- On/off foot switch
- Pressurized hose reel
- Storage Bin
- Half-gallon detergent tanks
- Four spray nozzles
- On/Off Foot Switch
With the K2000 you will not need to keep bending over to turn it on or off. You can quickly turn the K2000 Pressure Washer by stepping on the foot pedal that comes with it. With the footswitch, you can instantly switch the washer off and on when you need to.
- Pressurized Hose Reel
When the work is done, and you are wondering how to store the hose as neatly as possible. The K2000 comes with a built-in pressurized hose reel that neatly stores the 25-inch thermoplastic hose. It provides proper storage so that you are not stressed out about how the 25 inch will stay.
- Dual Detergent Tanks
The K2000 pressure washer comes with two removable 0.5-gallon detergent tanks. When you need to switch detergents to suit your needs you merely use the tank selector knob. The detergent tanks are removable ensuring that it is easy when you need to clean them or refill them with your favorite detergent.
- Extra Storage
The K2000 pressure washer comes with a variety of accessories that need to be stored well as soon as the cleaning process is over. The appliance comes with a hefty removable storage bin that can hold accessories or your items. It also has a cord storage that offers complete cord management.
- Easy coiling hose and power cable. Customers like the K2000 as it provides easy coiling of both the hose and power cable. Since it comes with a built-in pressurized hose reel that neatly stores the 25-inch thermoplastic hose.
- Highly Portable. Customers love how portable this device is. The K2000 is easy to carry around because of its relatively lightweight. You can straightforwardly move it around to get it where that stubborn debris is.
Some customers are disappointed that some of their existing Karcher tools cannot be connected to the K2000 and are therefore forced to purchase new appliances.
Ryobi RY14122 Electric Power Washer
The Ryobi 1700-PSI Pressure Washer is made to handle even the worst cleaning jobs. It comes with a 13 Amperes Electric Motor to deliver a force of 1700 Psi to clean all the areas of your home. Like the Karcher K2000, it has a design that allows it to transport easily. Other characteristics include;
- Easy to carry 1700-PSI 1.2-GPM
- Onboard detergent tank
- Turbo nozzle
- Aluminum pump
- 25 ft. high-pressure hose
- Easy to transport
The Ryobi RY14122 1700 PSI is a lightweight pressure washer weighing about 30 pounds. It mounts on a two-wheel metal cart that prevents it from tipping. With these features, the Ryobi RY14122 1700 PSI is easy to transport.
- Highly Powerful
The Ryobi RY14122 1700 PSI comes with 13 Ampere Electric Motor that makes it quite powerful. With this power, it will provide you enough force to clean all the windows and other areas around your home. The 13 amperes motor provides consistent power that will ensure you complete your cleaning activities with the same power.
- Turbo nozzle
This Ryobi comes with a turbo nozzle that provides an extra 50 percent cleaning power that also gives the spray the characteristic spray pattern. The turbo nozzle gives the Ryobi the extra force that will remove all the tough and stubborn debris.
- Customers like the Ryobi because it is lightweight, weighing in around 30 pounds. It is mounted on a two-wheel metal cart which prevents the washer from tipping and is very easy to transport.
- Easy to Use. Customers like the Ryobi’s ease of use. Some customers say that assembly instructions might have looked intimidating but only took less than 15 minutes to assemble. Everything seemed adequate to high quality. Hook up, and startup was simple
- Technical Issues. Some customers complain that like the Ryobi develops some technical issues. The customers complain that the GFI plug won’t reset.
Generac 6922 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
The Generac 6922 Pressure Washer provides 2800 PSI powered by a sturdy Generac OHV horizontal shaft. It comes with a quick-change nozzle tip, to provide different angles and one nozzle that is dedicated for soap application. Each nozzle snaps on quickly, limiting the downtime between cleaning tasks. Some of its other characteristics include;
- Quick-change nozzle tip
- 25-foot high-pressure hose
- Powerful Generac OHV horizontal- shaft engine
- Ease of Use
Designed with ergonomics in mind, the Generac come with cushion grip handle that improves comfort during cleaning. You can also hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort helping you to minimize fatigue. This pressure washer features user-friendly controls all in one single location – including on/off, choke and fuel shutoff.
Generac designed the residential power washers with never-flat wheels for easy maneuverability. It is always easy to move this pressure washer regardless of the terrain. Maneuverability with this pressure washer is easy. The engine and pump are almost perfectly balanced over the axle for almost effortless maneuverability. Another feature that improves its mobility is the 10-inch never-flat wheels help you move across any terrain.
Because every Generac residential power washer features a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine, making hose connections a snap.
Generac designed the spray gun with ergonomics in mind. The cushion grip improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the easy-to-pull spray trigger with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- The 25-foot
The 25-foot high-pressure hose connects to the back of the spray gun, making it simple to get to hard-to-reach areas without straining. If you are cleaning a more extensive space within your home, the long cord provides you with the ability to pressure wash all the areas you have identified easily
The Generac 6922 2,800 PSI is lightweight at 65 it is easy to handle. Customers say that it is easy to carry it up and downstairs, to clean all the areas of your home. Even on days, they have chosen to do deep cleaning you do not strain moving your most useful washing companion around your household.
The power washer is powered by a powerful Generac OHV and has been praised by customers for its power. Its engine provides ample power for all its applications. The Generac provides consistent power throughout the cleaning period.
- Complicated Startup. Starting the Generac requires one to pull the starter rope. Due to the fact that Generac is lightweight customers have complained that they are forced to hold the washer. Some customers even suggest that the manufacturer should consider adding a foot peg to secure it when pull starting.
Greenworks GPW1501 Pressure Washer
The Pressure Washer provides a wide range of systems; the corded and cordless tools are available on offer. With the corded Lawn System, it offers an array of tools for efficiency and quick cleaning. It is easy to use even for the first time of use. The Greenworks 1500 PSI also comes with other characteristics that include;
- PWMA Certified
- 13 amp motor
- Multiple Applications
- Quick Connect Nozzles
- Portable, Lightweight and Compact Design
The pressure washer comes with a 13-ampere universal motor to provide consistent power. The universal motor is water resistant to provide it with durability to ensure that you use it for an extended period without having to replace it.
- Multiple Applications
The GreenWorks is ideal for Light to Mid Duty Applications. This GreenWorks pressure washer is perfect for many applications including cleaning windows and other areas around the house. It comes with multiple quick connect nozzles to ensure that you can clean all the surfaces of your home.
- Pressure Washer Manufacturers’ Association Certified
GreenWorks is an active and participating member of the PWMA that was established in 1997 to set standards for pressure washers made for household, consumer, commercial or farm use. Participation requires manufacturers to adhere to the Performance Verification Program, which is independently controlled by 3rd Party to ensure maximum pressure and water flow are verified.
- Quick Connect Nozzles Included
The pressure washer comes with quick connect nozzles. It has 25 degrees and 40 degrees Quick Connect Nozzles to accommodate any job.
- Easy to Use. Even first time customers praise the pressure washer as easy to set up to gets it working. It is also quite sturdy and completes your cleaning work within a short time. Adding to its lightweight moving it around the home is easy.
- Short Power Cord. Some customers complained that the power cord is quite short and might not provide comfortable use for a larger cleaning area. Customers that need to clean larger areas feel that the cord limits them and have to keep change power ports.
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S Axial Cam Pump
When you need a gas pressure washer that is both durable yet lightweight, the Simpson MSH3125-S might be the right choice for you. The Simpson Cleaning Pressure Washer is lightweight and provides comfortable transportation because of its compact construction. With onboard storage for the hose, spray gun, the wand, and nozzles. The pressure washer has a powerful engine and multiple spray tips. Other characteristics;
- Powerful Honda engine
- Ergonomic spray gun
- OEM technologies axial cam pump
- Powerful Honda engine.
The Simpson pressure washer comes with powerful Honda engine provides reliability to complete your cleaning task. The appliance offers consistent cleaning power throughout the cleaning process.
- Comfort and control.
The ergonomic spray gun with safety lockout is designed to provide support and control. The spray gun is designed to ensure that anyone who is cleaning your home surfaces is always comfortable and is easy to control. The spray gun provides one with ease of control even for a first customer.
The pressure washer features 10-inch Pneumatic tires for ease of movement. With these tires, you can move your pressure washer around regardless of the terrain. It is also lightweight so that when moving it around is hassle free
- Multiple Uses
The pressure washer comes with Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand. The five pro-style quick connect nozzles for almost any cleaning task. You have numerous cleaning tasks. The Simpson pressure provides quickly combines vents for all your needs. Each of the nozzles delivers efficiently to all your cleaning needs
- Easy to Set Up and Use. Customers have identified the Simpson Pressure Washer as easy to use; you only need to pull it just once to extract its excellent cleaning power. Customers who just purchased the pressure washer find out that the machine is easy to set up and use.
- Multiple Uses. Customers have enjoyed the variety of uses that the pressure washer provides some say that they have perfectly used it on wood decking, stone walkways, painted steel, painted wood siding, painted steel siding, plastic window trim, and concrete.
- Smell. Some customers do not like the gas like smell that comes from the pressure washers. Some have complained that it has some foul smell like that of mixture of gas and oil. However as the customers got used to the smell, it stops irritate them.
Karcher vs Ryobi vs Generac vs Greenworks vs Simpson Pressure Washers Compared
13 amp motor
|13 amp motor||Gas||13 amp motor||
From the above comparisons, we can observe that the Simpson Pressure Washer maker stand out among the others. This is mainly because of production of more efficient tools and incorporation of the latest technologies. Their devices are top class and edge the others in terms of high mobility, good comfort and control.
However, the other makers also produce highly efficient tools and when purchasing one, take your time to consider the features so that you can come up with the best washer for you. The best pressure washer should leave your house completely clean.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You:
Categorised in: Pressure Washer