Miele vs Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners
Miele and Electrolux are well-established vacuum cleaner manufacturers. They produce a range of top products for either residential or commercial use. They use the latest technologies to provide the best products in the market. With many products to choose from in the market, they are what you need for your use.
To get the best, you need to compare Miele vs Electrolux vacuum cleaners before making a purchase. There are many dynamics in which the products differ, and this article brings you to light. Here are some of the top products that might serve you well.
|Quick Jump to Our Top Picks:|
1. Miele S2121 Capri Canister Vacuum Cleaner
This is a phenomenal vacuum in the Miele S2 series. Unlike other similar products, it has far-reaching benefits enjoyed by the users. It is made of uncompromised high quality for maximum performance.
About the Miele S2121
All these are unique features that can rarely be found in other canister vacuum cleaners. So, what makes this cleaner a top product for you?
- Turbo Comfort Turbobrush
If you a homeowner that wants the thorough floor, carper, or rug cleaning, this might be a great addition. The turbo brush has a rotating roller that loosens dirt or pet hair from the surface to ease cleaning. This brush also collects thread and lint in the process.
- Auto-Seal Closing FilterBag
When you have been facing allergens arising from cleaning, this is an excellent remedy for you. The bag locks in hair, dirt, and dust to prevent you from contacting the allergens. It is necessary for effective cleaning and waste disposal since the collected debris are quickly emptied.
- VarioClip With Accessories
The VarioClip holds a variety of accessories such as crevice nozzle, upholstery tool, and dusting brush. This enables the owner to cruise through unreachable parts for ideal cleaning. The accessories make it easy to access every portion of the surface as well as delicate items.
- Six-Stage Suction
Ask for a tremendous suction tool, and I will show you this canister cleaner. With easily adjustable power selector, you can choose the required power level to clean. Since different surfaces such as carpets and rug require different power, you don’t risk damaging any of them.
- Stainless-Steel Wand
A rusty device is a complete turnoff for the user. No one wants to have a filthy material, and that’s why Miele decided to go for the stainless wand. The wand gives an operating radius of 29.5 feet, offering the operator an easy encounter. The stainless steel material guarantees you a long-life usage.
- Long Lasting Tool. The Miele S2121 is a Germany-made tool with a state of the art nature and high durability. The product is tested to the limit to give the users value of their money and can withstand an extended period providing maximum results.
- Great Suction. Many users find it a great tool to use bearing in mind its suction ability. The machine has different power levels to clean different surfaces, and the suction capacity depends on the power level.
- Powerful attachments. This machine comprises of some strong attachments that make it robust The accessories increase its cleaning effectiveness.
- Noisy machine. Some customers who purchase this tool are not impressed by the fact that it produces a lot of noise. Some users say that it can be the best tool if it was slightly
- Lose hose. Some users are not impressed by the horse. It wears out after some period of use.
2. Miele S7280 Jazz Upright Vacuum Cleaner
An upright cleaner is more natural to use than most robotic, and canister models, and so is the Miele S7280. Made in an ergonomic design, what more do we know about it?
- Automatic Height Adjustment
- SwivelNeck Technology
- Active HEPA filter
- 54 Feet Operating Radius
- LED Headlight
- AirClean Sealed System
The upright model can offer us something different from the canister, given the differences in cleaning mode and shape.
Top features of the Miele S7280 Vacuum
- SwivelNeck Technology
This technology is the most outstanding feature of this device. It features a flexible swivel joint that steers the upright cleaner in hard-clean surfaces taking out dirt. This enables you to clean under the furniture without having to move them. This control and versatility give the upright vacuum a phenomenal addition.
- Automatic Height Adjustment.
It is neither short for tall people nor is it too large for shot people. Since it is adjustable to the preferred height, anyone can use it. It avoids the risks of body strain and since all you need is to set the most suitable height.
- Active HEPA Filter
The HEPA filter acts as a remedy to the ever allergic reactions arising from dust or hair. To make sure that the allergens don’t find a way into your body, Miele included this feature. Now, neither you nor will your family mind sanitizing the floor surfaces.
- AirClean Sealed System
The vacuum cleaner can attract the dirt, hair and dust particles and pass them to a collection surface. The suction power takes out debris from the most deep pile carpets ensuring a thorough cleaning exercise.
- 54-Feet Operating Radius
This model is suitable for both commercial and residential use courtesy of its cleaning radius. It can capture take out dirt higher than many upright models, therefore, offering the ultimate cleaning experience.
- Minimal Noise. Unlike the Miele S2121 canister model, this one is slightly quiet and will not make any significant noise that might cause distractions in your work environs.
- Great, Gentle Suction. With a lot of adjustable power, you can take out any form of dirt from your floor.
- Easy to use. Although it is a huge vacuum, it is easy to maneuver. This is enabled by a smooth bottom plate and integrated casters that make it roll smoothly over the cleaning surface.
- High-Quality Components. This tool is robust that many devices on the market. It is sturdy enough in a manner that it can be used for long.
- Expensive replacements. You have to part with a significant amount when purchasing replacements. The bags and headlights can give you a headache when finding their alternatives.
3. Miele Scout RX1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Robotic vacuums are different from the stick, upright, and canister counterparts. They differ in design, and if you might need one, then the Miele Scout RX1 is an ideal option.
About the Miele Scout RX1
- Smart Navigation
- Triple Cleaning System
- Chevron Style Brush Roll
- AirClean Filter
- Ceiling Camera
- 4+1 Cleaning Modes
With advanced technologies, the Miele RX1 is creating an enabling environment in the cleaning industry. These smart features make this cleaner a real “robot”;
Triple Cleaning System. This tool has two front-side brushes that rotate while collecting dirt from the floor surface. It has also had side brushes that keep the surface thoroughly clean. The dirt is then attracted by a turbo brush with high suction power and compiled into a dustbin.
- 4+1 Cleaning Modes
This robotic vacuum gives you several cleaning modes with remote control. These modes are;
Turbo mode. It is a relatively faster mode. It creates more significant gaps between the cleaning lines before returning to the base.
Corner mode. The vacuum cleans all corners in an auto mode program.
Auto mode. Cleans each part of the floor up to 1600 sq. ft.
Spot mode. It reaches up to six sq. Ft.
Remote control. The user can direct the Scout using the remote.
- Smart Navigation
The Scout has an intelligent navigation mechanism that detects its movement and position to prevent a messy affair. This system is designed in a way that it can’t miss parts of your floors while cleaning. The Gyro sensor creates a cleaning path and is very consistent to avoid collisions with furniture or walls.
- Ceiling Camera
This is a unique feature found at the top of the vacuum. The camera maps the area thus enabling the vacuum to identify done areas to avoid repetition.
- Strong Suction. This robotic vacuum cleaner sucks out dirt in such a way that it leaves behind no debris.
- Quiet and Easy to Use. The scout is highly robust and works well when cleaning pet hair and little dirt.
- Doesn’t work well concrete floors. Using this cleaner on concrete might be an absolute waste of time as it leaves the area filthy and messy.
- Battery Drain. The battery doesn’t sustain periods of use and drains fast without the scout getting back to the base.
Miele Vacuum Cleaner Comparable Features
|Miele S2121 canister||Miele S7280 upright||Miele RX1 robotic|
|Technology||–||SwivelNeck Technology||Gyro Sensor technology|
|AirClean Sealed System|
|Cleaning Area||29.5 ft. radius||54 ft. radius||6400 sq. Ft.|
1. Electrolux EL4335B Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Multi-tasking has been a challenge to many people. The utensils are in the sink, you have not prepared the breakfast, and the kids need to be driven to school. Electrolux El4335B Canister Vacuum Cleaner will help you with the cleaning. It provides the best results everywhere.
It has on/off switch, a 3-level height adjustment suction power that allows the person cleaning the house to reduce suction to clean curtains and fabric.
- 3-Level Height Adjustment
The vacuum cleaner allows the cleaner to adjust the height of Electrolux EL4335B Canister Vacuum. It makes it easy to clean all the surfaces – hard floors, tiles and carpeted floors. It also provides excellent results in delicate curtains and fabric. It removes all the stains even pet hair on the floor.
- Brushroll on/off Switch
Electrolux El 4335B can switch on and off the Brushroll when cleaning. It saves the cleaner time since it removes all the tangles from the brush roll. Dust and debris are often pushed away from the vacuum before it is suctioned. Switching off/On of the brush roll enables it to suction and easily clean hard floors.
- Compact and lightweight
Electrolux El 4335B Canister Vacuum enables you to move from room to room. It is lightweight allowing you to climb up and down the stairs. It weighs 11.6 pounds. This makes it easy for even an old person or a child to clean since they can get comfortable carry it.
- Smooth Swivel Steering
As you clean your room, Electrolux El 4335B Canister Vacuum turns with easy to avoid hitting furniture and the staircase. It has large rear wheels, and its center of gravity is very low for easy turning. It moves with ease since the wheels are well structured to rotate without hugging.
- The vacuum is quiet when cleaning enabling you not to cause interruption to other room occupants who are busy. You can clean the room while your partner or a child is sleeping.
- It is lightweight making it easy to maneuver. It is also light to move it from one place to another while cleaning.
- It is easy to clean the dirt cup once it is full. The dust cup has bottom openings that reduce the amount of dust escaping into the air.
- It is not only designed to clean hard floors but also the carpets and pet hairs on the floor.
- The power cord is too short such that it cannot clean a large room and the filter is very expensive. It has to be replaced regularly making it costly to maintain it.
2. Electrolux EL8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner
There are various Vacuums out there with different features. The best cleaning vacuum should be less costly and lightweight for you to carry it from one room to another. You need to clean all the rooms, so portability of the vacuum is crucial. Also, the maneuverability of the vacuum as you clean the room should be considered.
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner moves swiftly as you clean the room. It also cleans all the debris and dust on the floor. It has the following features.
- Multi-Surface Cleaner
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner cleans all types of floors. It is not designed to clean a specific floor. Once you buy, it will be universal to all levels. The hard floors, carpeted floors or where there are tiles.
- Brushroll Technology
The brushroll removes all the tangles and dust glue with a simple touch of the button. It saves you time to clean it. The brush roll has the right power and size.
- Extra-long Hose
The hose is so long such that you don’t need to move the vacuum cleaner to clean a particular area. Moving from corner to corner while cleaning is cumbersome and tiresome. The movement can also cause breaking down of the vacuum especially when you are cleaning stairs. With this vacuum cleaner, you leave it on the floor.
- Bagless Cyclonic System
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner removes all the debris and dust including the pet hair. The multi-cyclonic suctions do not lose the suction power. In conjunction with brushroll technology, it deposits the suctioned hair into the dust cup.
- Lightweight. It is portable to move around with for easy cleaning. Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner can be used by anyone.
- Environment-friendly. It minimizes the use of paper bags. Once you throw away a paper bag, it lands in a landfill. The more bags you throw, the more you are polluting the environment. With the use of, Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner the only thing you throw is dust.
- Enhances satisfaction, Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner works to the user’s comfort. It suctions all the dust and pet hair making the floor super clean.
- It leaves traces as it maneuvers on the carpet. It can scratch the carpet causing some damages which may make your carpet to look too old.
3. Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B and Handheld Vacuum
If you intend to walk home with a cleaning vacuum that will solve your cleaning worries, Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum is your thing. It has all that you are looking for.
- Lithium High Powers Battery
The battery supports it to work for long hours without charging. It cleans all types of floors producing excellent results. The battery is designed in such a way it works for long hours and charges very fast. Use of Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum saves you time since you do not have to charge now and then. The battery provides the required energy to rotate the brushes hence it cleans to the perfection.
- 180 EasySteer Maneuverability
Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum turn easily when cleaning thus making you use little energy. You can clean many rooms as possible since low power is required. It shifts smoothly when avoiding furniture to avoid damage to your couches, coffee table, and bed.
It can stand on its own allowing you to clean the floor, stairs and the crevices since it has motorized brush roll. A crevice tool and the dusting can is on the handle making it easy for you to clean flat surfaces. It stands on its own when left.
- The High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery enable Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum to last long while cleaning. It can last for 20 minutes on a single charge which is enough for you to clean two rooms.
- Easy to use. Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum does not require any training to useYou. you only need to be shown, and you are good to go. It is always accompanied by a manual where you can refer in case you a stuck.
- 2-in 1 handled vacuum. It enables you to clean places that are above the floor like shelves since the dust cup is on the handle. Since it is lightweight, you can lift it while cleaning the ceiling.
- Suction power. The bagless cyclonic system provides consistent suction power to clean all the dust, debris and pet hair.
- Noisy. It produces some sound while cleaning which might cause disruption. Some users are recommending an upgrade to make it quiet.
- Short hose. The hose is not long enough to clean the ceiling; you must lift Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum and place it on a table or chair to avoid stretching it since it might fall.
Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners Comparable Features
|Electrolux EL4335B Canister Vacuum Cleaner||Electrolux EL8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner||Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B and Handheld Vacuum|
|Battery voltage||–||–||10.8 V|
|Run time||–||–||Up to 20 minutes|
|Weight||11.6 lbs||13 lbs||5.5 lbs|
|Demonstrations||11.5 x 13 x 20 in||11 x 15 x 14.5 in||5.5 x 10.5 x 42.5 in|
Miele vs Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners – The Conclusion
There are a lot of comparable features between the two vacuum cleaner makers. Although both manufacturers make quality, reliable tools, the Miele models edge the Electrolux models in a few dynamics.
Each maker will provide products that give the value of your money. This is achievable if you know what you want and do your homework well. Money doesn’t grow on trees, and you need a product that will give back your investment.
Recommended Cleaning Guides for You
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner