Miele vs Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners
Miele and Electrolux are well-established vacuum cleaner manufacturers. They produce a range of top products for either residential or commercial use. They use the latest technologies to provide the best products in the market. With many products to choose from in the market, they are what you need for your use.
To get the best, you need to compare Miele vs Electrolux vacuum cleaners before making a purchase. There are many dynamics in which the products differ, and this article brings you to light. Here are some of the top products that might serve you well.
1. Miele Scout RX1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Robotic vacuums are different from the stick, upright, and canister counterparts. They differ in design, and if you might need one, then the Miele Scout RX1 is an ideal option.
- Triple cleaning performance
- NEW features increase dust pick up by 34percent over the original Scout Rx1
- Smart navigation
With advanced technologies, the Miele RX1 is creating an enabling environment in the cleaning industry. These smart features make this cleaner a real “robot”;
Triple Cleaning System. This tool has two front-side brushes that rotate while collecting dirt from the floor surface. It has also had side brushes that keep the surface thoroughly clean. The dirt is then attracted by a turbo brush with high suction power and compiled into a dustbin.
- 4+1 Cleaning Modes
This robotic vacuum gives you several cleaning modes with remote control. These modes are;
Turbo mode. It is a relatively faster mode. It creates more significant gaps between the cleaning lines before returning to the base.
Corner mode. The vacuum cleans all corners in an auto mode program.
Auto mode. Cleans each part of the floor up to 1600 sq. ft.
Spot mode. It reaches up to six sq. Ft.
Remote control. The user can direct the Scout using the remote.
- Smart Navigation
The Scout has an intelligent navigation mechanism that detects its movement and position to prevent a messy affair. This system is designed in a way that it can’t miss parts of your floors while cleaning. The Gyro sensor creates a cleaning path and is very consistent to avoid collisions with furniture or walls.
- Ceiling Camera
This is a unique feature found at the top of the vacuum. The camera maps the area thus enabling the vacuum to identify done areas to avoid repetition.
- Strong Suction. This robotic vacuum cleaner sucks out dirt in such a way that it leaves behind no debris.
- Quiet and Easy to Use. The scout is highly robust and works well when cleaning pet hair and little dirt.
- Doesn’t work well concrete floors. Using this cleaner on concrete might be an absolute waste of time as it leaves the area filthy and messy.
- Battery Drain. The battery doesn’t sustain periods of use and drains fast without the scout getting back to the base.
2. Electrolux EL4335B Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- On/off Brush roll switch and 3-level height adjustment
- Motion control system. Motor (Amps): 12
- Adjustable suction power. Filtration : Exhaust Filter Type - HEPA
- 33-Ft. Reach system. Dust Capacity (Dry Quarts): 1.4
- HEPA filter
Multi-tasking has been a challenge to many people. The utensils are in the sink, you have not prepared the breakfast, and the kids need to be driven to school. Electrolux El4335B Canister Vacuum Cleaner will help you with the cleaning. It provides the best results everywhere.
It has on/off switch, a 3-level height adjustment suction power that allows the person cleaning the house to reduce suction to clean curtains and fabric.
- 3-Level Height Adjustment
The vacuum cleaner allows the cleaner to adjust the height of Electrolux EL4335B Canister Vacuum. It makes it easy to clean all the surfaces – hard floors, tiles and carpeted floors. It also provides excellent results in delicate curtains and fabric. It removes all the stains even pet hair on the floor.
- Brushroll on/off Switch
Electrolux El 4335B can switch on and off the Brushroll when cleaning. It saves the cleaner time since it removes all the tangles from the brush roll. Dust and debris are often pushed away from the vacuum before it is suctioned. Switching off/On of the brush roll enables it to suction and easily clean hard floors.
- Compact and lightweight
Electrolux El 4335B Canister Vacuum enables you to move from room to room. It is lightweight allowing you to climb up and down the stairs. It weighs 11.6 pounds. This makes it easy for even an old person or a child to clean since they can get comfortable carry it.
- Smooth Swivel Steering
As you clean your room, Electrolux El 4335B Canister Vacuum turns with easy to avoid hitting furniture and the staircase. It has large rear wheels, and its center of gravity is very low for easy turning. It moves with ease since the wheels are well structured to rotate without hugging.
- The vacuum is quiet when cleaning enabling you not to cause interruption to other room occupants who are busy. You can clean the room while your partner or a child is sleeping.
- It is lightweight making it easy to maneuver. It is also light to move it from one place to another while cleaning.
- It is easy to clean the dirt cup once it is full. The dust cup has bottom openings that reduce the amount of dust escaping into the air.
- It is not only designed to clean hard floors but also the carpets and pet hairs on the floor.
- The power cord is too short such that it cannot clean a large room and the filter is very expensive. It has to be replaced regularly making it costly to maintain it.
3. Electrolux EL8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Brush roll clean technology removes tangled hair from the brush roll for you
- One-Touch quick-release Wand allows you to reach up high and down low with the simple touch of a button
- Never loses suction
- Washable HEPA filter removes 99.97Percent of dust and allergens from your home and reduces your maintenance costs because you can wash and reuse and replace less frequently
- 5-Year limited Warranty
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner moves swiftly as you clean the room. It also cleans all the debris and dust on the floor. It has the following features.
- Multi-Surface Cleaner
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner cleans all types of floors. It is not designed to clean a specific floor. Once you buy, it will be universal to all levels. The hard floors, carpeted floors or where there are tiles.
- Brushroll Technology
The brushroll removes all the tangles and dust glue with a simple touch of the button. It saves you time to clean it. The brush roll has the right power and size.
- Extra-long Hose
The hose is so long such that you don’t need to move the vacuum cleaner to clean a particular area. Moving from corner to corner while cleaning is cumbersome and tiresome. The movement can also cause breaking down of the vacuum especially when you are cleaning stairs. With this vacuum cleaner, you leave it on the floor.
- Bagless Cyclonic System
Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner removes all the debris and dust including the pet hair. The multi-cyclonic suctions do not lose the suction power. In conjunction with brushroll technology, it deposits the suctioned hair into the dust cup.
- Lightweight. It is portable to move around with for easy cleaning. Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner can be used by anyone.
- Environment-friendly. It minimizes the use of paper bags. Once you throw away a paper bag, it lands in a landfill. The more bags you throw, the more you are polluting the environment. With the use of, Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner the only thing you throw is dust.
- Enhances satisfaction, Electrolux EL 8802A Upright Vacuum Cleaner works to the user’s comfort. It suctions all the dust and pet hair making the floor super clean.
- It leaves traces as it maneuvers on the carpet. It can scratch the carpet causing some damages which may make your carpet to look too old.
4. Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B and Handheld Vacuum
- High Performance Lithium Ion Power Battery for optimum cleaning performance
- Over 20 minutes of runtime on a single charge
- 2-in-1 detachable handheld vacuum to clean above the floor
- Bagless cyclonic system gives you consistent suction power to thoroughly clean your home
- No Charging stand
If you intend to walk home with a cleaning vacuum that will solve your cleaning worries, Electrolux Ergorapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum is your thing. It has all that you are looking for.
- Lithium High Powers Battery
The battery supports it to work for long hours without charging. It cleans all types of floors producing excellent results. The battery is designed in such a way it works for long hours and charges very fast. Use of Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum saves you time since you do not have to charge now and then. The battery provides the required energy to rotate the brushes hence it cleans to the perfection.
- 180 EasySteer Maneuverability
Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum turn easily when cleaning thus making you use little energy. You can clean many rooms as possible since low power is required. It shifts smoothly when avoiding furniture to avoid damage to your couches, coffee table, and bed.
It can stand on its own allowing you to clean the floor, stairs and the crevices since it has motorized brush roll. A crevice tool and the dusting can is on the handle making it easy for you to clean flat surfaces. It stands on its own when left.
- The High-Performance Lithium-Ion Battery enable Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum to last long while cleaning. It can last for 20 minutes on a single charge which is enough for you to clean two rooms.
- Easy to use. Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum does not require any training to useYou. you only need to be shown, and you are good to go. It is always accompanied by a manual where you can refer in case you a stuck.
- 2-in 1 handled vacuum. It enables you to clean places that are above the floor like shelves since the dust cup is on the handle. Since it is lightweight, you can lift it while cleaning the ceiling.
- Suction power. The bagless cyclonic system provides consistent suction power to clean all the dust, debris and pet hair.
- Noisy. It produces some sound while cleaning which might cause disruption. Some users are recommending an upgrade to make it quiet.
- Short hose. The hose is not long enough to clean the ceiling; you must lift Electrolux Erforapido EL2055B and handheld vacuum and place it on a table or chair to avoid stretching it since it might fall.
Miele vs Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners – Final Thoughts
There are a lot of comparable features between the two vacuum cleaner makers. Although both manufacturers make quality, reliable tools, the Miele models edge the Electrolux models in a few dynamics.
Each maker will provide products that give the value of your money. This is achievable if you know what you want and do your homework well. Money doesn’t grow on trees, and you need a product that will give back your investment.
People Also Viewed:
Categorised in: Vacuum Cleaner