Oreck Orbiter Commercial vs Ultra
As a home owner you may really want to quit the sore knees due to hand scrubbing your floors or maybe you want to do home cleaning business. The Oreck Floor Machines are generally inexpensive and easy to use. However it might be a bit confusing when choosing one to suit your cleaning needs.
Besides the price, the floor machines vary in a number of ways including the product warranty. This article will discuss the features and capabilities when comparing…
- Ease of Use
The Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine and Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi Purpose Floor Machine are both easy to use. They come with finger tip controls that make it easy for everyone to use it. The random Orbital Drive enables the machines glide with ease making them easy to use even for the senior citizens.
Both of the floor machines are used for many floor needs. They can be used for carpets and hardwood floors. The floor machines are used for scrubbing, cleaning, polishing and even protecting the marble. They perform well for all these functions; they will leave your floor looking way better.
The Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine and Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi Purpose Floor Machine are relatively cheap and powerful. A homeowner will find it easy to trade off the price for the power and effectiveness of these machines.
The floor machines are relatively light and can be use by almost every family member with ease the Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor weighs 34.2 pounds while the Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi Purpose Floor Machine weighs 31.9 pounds. This low weight makes them user-friendly; one does not struggle handling the weight.
All about the Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- Floor buffer used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- Orbital drive oscillates the brush or pad (sold separately) at up to 175 RPM to buff, clean, polish, sand, scrub, strip, or wax floors without twisting, marking, or gouging
- 50-foot power cord enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords. Surface Area - Carpet, Hard Surfaces
- Weighs 24 pounds; has 13" cleaning path and 3/4-horsepower, 5.4-amp motor. Product dimensions: 49.6 x 13.6 x 9.7 inches
- Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions (sold separately)
When shopping for a good floor machine for your business or your home, these are some of the features that would guide you when choosing the Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine. It Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions which are sold separately. The Oreck Orbiter works as a carpet cleaner, loosening embedded soil in the carpet for vacuuming. It also has other extra features that every cleaner must like;
- 50-foot power cord:
The long power cord is very useful if you have large areas to clean. It enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords. For someone who needs to clean say two rooms this feature will surely be very useful.
Simple to scrub and polish all floor surfaces, as well as deep clean your carpets. Using different attachments you can achieve clean surfaces ranging from plain floors to carpeted ones. It does a great job even in grooves and the cleaning pad for the tile that has uneven, textured surfaces.
- Versatile and Virtually Maintenance-Free:
As time passes, your floor must show a lot of tear and wear. The Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine will help bring back the sparkling floor you want. The simple combination of the right pad, brush and cleaning product will get the job done, and with a wide 13 inch cleaning path makes your job when cleaning floors quite easy.
- Random Orbital Drive:
The unique design of the random orbital drive makes it remarkably easy to do it yourself. The brush head moves in a random orbit pattern which allows the machine to easily glide over the floor, and prevents brush marks, swirls, and gouges.
- Ease of Use:
The Oreck orbiter revolutionary oscillating motion makes it one of the easiest commercial floor machines to use and maintain in the industry. No torque, no brush marks, no swirls, no sanding marks, no gouges, no big bills from outside contractors, no hanging on for dear life, no belts, no gears, no motor brushes to wear out, no water that can soil and mildew carpets, and best of all no experience necessary.
All about Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose Floor Machine
- Helps remove grout stains on tile floors and helps to restore marble floors, bringing them back a shine
- Bring back the luster in hardwood floors
- Deep clean carpets, removing dirt and stains
- 1/2 hp motor with metal base plate, Cleaning Path:13 Inches
- 10 year warranty
The Oreck Orbiter Ultra makes it simple to sand, refinish, strip, scrub, wax and polish all floor surfaces, as well as deep clean your carpet. Most conventional floor scrubbers are difficult to use. But the Orbiter works differently— it powerfully glides over floors in a random orbit with easy-to-use fingertip control all while preventing brush marks, swirls and sanding marks. Get maximum versatility and a virtually maintenance-free cleaner with no gears, belts, or motor brushes to wear out.
Designed for at-home maneuverability and finger tip control. It fits easily in tight spaces, such as bathrooms, kitchens, and under sinks. It is controlled by a convenient finger switch and requires very little training or expertise to achieve great results. You won’t need any experience to use the machine; you buy it and get it cleaning your floors.
- No Drying Time:
Pair with Oreck Dry Carpet Cleaner for deep carpet cleaning without water. While cleaning you children and pets can walk around. The cleaner takes a very short to complete the cleaning process. . Vacuum up the dirt, and you can walk on your dry-cleaned carpets immediately. They’ll be clean, soft, fresh-smelling and beautiful
- Variety of Uses:
It can be used on a variety of floors to bring quality results Sands, refinishes, strips, scrubs, waxes, and polishes any floor surface. It removes dirt and stains from carpets. It removes grout stains on tile, oil and grease from concrete and asphalt. It will also bring back the luster in hardwood and marble floors
- Random Orbital Drive:
This feature allows machine to easily glide over surfaces without torque or gouging. With these feature every cleaner will find that the cleaning process goes on very smoothly.
- Low Maintenance Cost:
With a warranty of ten years and having almost all its features made from steel, the machine does not only require little maintenance. It is also durable and performs highly throughout.
Pros and Cons of Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine
- Powerful: Customers have praised the ORB550MC for its power. With a motor with a maximum power of 4 HP this is a very powerful commercial grade cleaner that will almost certainly power through any and all stains. Some customers have found it useful when removing stubborn stains on the carpet.
- Versatility: Wax, buffing, scrubbing and shampooing this is very versatile device that is also easy and simple to use. The floor machine has wide usage. Customers have found its use effective for different floor surfaces.
- Heavy: At 34lbs some customers complain that this is a heavy machine and could be difficult to move around from room to room or place to place. Especially for the elderly this weight seems to be quite much for them.
- Damage sensitive surfaces: Some customers have observed that one has to be extremely careful when choosing cleaning pads, brushes, cleaning agents etc. since wrong pad, brush or cleaner can damage sensitive surfaces within seconds
Pros and Cons of Oreck Orbiter Ultra Multi-Purpose Floor Machine
- Virtually maintenance free: Some customers have used the floor machine long enough to praise its durability. With a precision-engineered induction motor constructed of durable zinc and steel, with no gears, belts or motor brushes that can wear out
- Easy to maneuver: Even customers who are petite had no problems using the scrubber; because it glides effortlessly and requires only that the operator guide it. The customers also say that long cord makes it possible to clean an entire room without having to plug and unplug the cord as you move.
- Terrible noise and vibrations: Some customers say that ever since they bought it the noise and vibration levels get worse.
Choosing between the Oreck Orbiter Commercial vs Ultra
Overall the two floor machines are effective and powerful. However the extremely sleek, minimalist profile of the Oreck Orbiter Ultra ORB700MB means it both looks good and only requires a small amount of closet space for storage. It is capable of deep cleaning carpets or stripping, sanding, and polishing bare floors
People Also Viewed:
- Are Oreck Vacuums Any Good
- Oreck or Shark Vacuum: Which Is Really Better?
- How To Use Oreck Steam Mop
- Oreck vs Shark Steam Mop: Which is Better?
- How to Use Oreck Orbiter (7 Tips and Techniques)
- Best Floor Scrubbers for The Home
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaner