Cleaning laminate floors can be sometimes difficult. Extra care is required to maintain wooden material. A laminate floor is delicate and needs thorough and frequent cleaning. This is possible only with the best tools for the job. Having the best tools make cleaning not only comfortable but also makes the floors cleaner than before.
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Cleaner is one of its kind. It’s indeed the best Hoover for laminate floors. You need this machine to make your floor sparkling clean. With its modern technologies, attachments, and ergonomic design, it will offer you an excellent service.
This article is going to discuss how Hoover FloorMate Deluxe cleaner perfects in cleaning laminate floors. Here are the features of this machine;
Features at a Glance
- Clean Boost Control
- Dual Tank Technology
- Patented SpinScrub Technology
- Wash and Dry Settings
- Interchangeable Hard Floor and Tile and Grout Brush
- All-floor Cleaner
- 250ml Hard Floor Cleaning Solution
All these features combine to make this cleaner the ultimate tool. Let’s look into each one of them!
Clean Boost Control
We all have experienced some difficulties when dealing with filthy floors. However, this is not the case anymore. When you face incredibly hard-to-clean surfaces, the Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Laminate Floor Cleaner is the deal.
This is because the cleaner has a finger-control button that helps you control the amount of detergent in use. When cleaning stains, you can regulate and achieve better results. During the cleaning process, the cleaner musters detergents that take out stubborn dirt and stains. You can navigate through the floor using this feature in case of difficulties.
Dual Tank Technology
I am confident that you won’t have a mess to clear after cleaning, courtesy of this Hoover machine. The dual tank technology makes work easier because each tank has its role. When doing the actual cleaning, you use clean water from one tank. The other tank stores dirty water that remains after cleaning.
The availability of two tanks ensures that water is never left on the floor after cleaning. Any grime in sucked into the dirty water tank leaving the floor sparkling clean. Afterward, you can detach the tanks from the cleaner to dispose of the dirt.
Wash and Dry Mode
The wash and dry mode go hand-in-hand with the dual tank. When washing, four counter-rotating brushes spin on the floor taking out dust, stains and all forms of dirt. After vacuuming your floor with this mind-blowing machine, you don’t need to wait for the floor to dry. It has a wash and dry mode that drains your floor immediately. Dirt is suctioned into the dirty water tank to leave the floor dry.
Interchangeable Hard Floor and Tile and Grout Brush
When choosing a Hoover cleaner for your house, look for a cleaner that is universal. Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Cleaner has an interchangeable hard floor and tile brush that can clean tiles and hard floor. This is a unique feature that many users find fascinating.
250ml Hard Floor Cleaning Solution
The cleaner has a 250 ml cleaning solution which is enough to vacuum your entire floor. You don’t need to keep on adding solution now and then while cleaning. The dual tank technology separates the dirty and clean water to ensure they don’t mix.
- The Hoover uses Patented SpinScrub Technology that does the scrubbing for you. The spin scrub washes and scrubs your laminate floors from all corners and angles with its counter-rotating brushes. With this cleaner, dirt and pet hair have no place to hide.
- When you use this incredible cleaner machine, you don’t need to wait for your laminate floor to dry once you vacuum. It washes with a cleaning solution and sucks up the dirty water on the floor leaving your laminate floor sparkling clean and dry. There is no need to use a piece of cloth to dry it.
- The cleaner is lightweight. It weighs 13.8 lbs. You can grab it by the handle and walk around the room without thinking. You can climb up and down the stairs while vacuuming.
- It has powerful suction that sucks all the dust and dirt on the floor. It works as described. Its suction is in front of the brush, so it is best to dispense detergent in the forward motion. You will get better results once you use this cleaner.
- It is well designed. The cleaner is well constructed with a switch in a convenient location. Its handle tilt lever is well elongated. The reservoirs are easy to clean. You can quickly change the brushes once they are worn out. In other words, it is easy to use Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Cleaner.
- Noisy. The cleaner is a little bit loud therefore inconvenient for someone who wishes to work in silence. You have to use it when no one is studying. It is not suitable where you have a sleeping child.
- After couples of years of use, the reservoirs start leaking. Dirt water is left on the floor forcing you to use a piece of cloth to dry. Once you start experiencing the problem, it is wise to conduct customer care to be replaced.
- Sometimes the brushes don’t sweep all the dirt on the floor. The motors are not exactly on the top-notch.
Last update on 2021-04-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Best Hoover for Laminate Floors
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Cleaner lives up to its expectations. It is probably one of the best cleaners you can find in the market. It has a variety of attachments that enable you to clean all your floor corners. It leaves your laminate floor clean as a whistle. The Hoover FloorMate Cleaner is worth your time and money. When customers love what the product offers in terms of service and durability, it’s fair to say it’s a good one.
People Also Viewed:
- How Do Steam Mops Work On Laminate Floors?
- How to Clean Laminate Floor Without Streaking
- Bissell Big Green vs Hoover Power Scrub
- BISSELL Crosswave vs Hoover FloorMate
- Hoover Max Extract 60 vs 77